UAA vs Minnesota Duluth-Moving on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA vs Minnesota Duluth-Moving on

k now that our friendly lil nonconference bout with the folks up north is over, Duluth comes to town after a split with the Gophers.

Please discuss Wolves & Dogs fans
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: UAA vs Minnesota Duluth-Moving on

Hopefully UAA has all their players back and healthy. The big question is, will Shyiak be on the bench, or will Campbell Blair be acting as head coach on Friday?

Last year UAA swept Duluth on the road, I hope they can do the same at home, but I think a split is more realistic. Man, it would be nice to see just one Friday night win.

I heard that UAA was giving away two extra tickets to all season ticket holders as a "thank you for your support". Anyone else have any info on this?
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=89159

toehimp beat you guys to it...
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        Hopefully UAA has all their players back and healthy. The big question is, will Shyiak be on the bench, or will Campbell Blair be acting as head coach on Friday?

Last year UAA swept Duluth on the road, I hope they can do the same at home, but I think a split is more realistic. Man, it would be nice to see just one Friday night win.

I heard that UAA was giving away two extra tickets to all season ticket holders as a "thank you for your support". Anyone else have any info on this?
        I don't think it would hurt to have Shyiak sit a game. I'd like to see Campbell Blair acting as head coach for fridays game- maybe he'll get a friday win.

Comment

Originally posted by annabelle View Post
          I don't think it would hurt to have Shyiak sit a game. I'd like to see Campbell Blair acting as head coach for fridays game- maybe he'll get a friday win.
          There is another thread on this series annabelle. As for Blair, I sort of agree, but when he was acting as coach at the end of the UA_ game, he didn't even call a time out to set up a play when UAA was down by one and had pulled their goalie. A few people were a little mystified by that.
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Hopefully we can get the Seawolves to whoop that Bulldog ***** for two games.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              Hopefully we can get the Seawolves to whoop that Bulldog ***** for two games.
              Well, that scenario certainly gets my vote!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

There is another thread on this series annabelle. As for Blair, I sort of agree, but when he was acting as coach at the end of the UA_ game, he didn't even call a time out to set up a play when UAA was down by one and had pulled their goalie. A few people were a little mystified by that.
                Maybe if he had control of the bench the entire game? I don't know. I just hope whoever is running the bench gets a win on friday.

Comment

Working...
                X