Hobart Netminder Takes Bait Blows Semi Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart Netminder Takes Bait Blows Semi Game

Hobart was winning the battles on the Ice for the first 30 minutes up 2-0 it looked quite promising. In fact you would think they had Mvilles number and it would quite the happy bus ride home.
    Manhattanville began to work on Broadwater even before they began to work on the ice. In every stoppage of play brought extra bumps in his crease. Even stoppages far from the goal brought bumps and verbage to Broadwater.
    A time out occured midway through the second and you would have thought Hobart would have spoken to their talented netminder. You would have thought that Hobarts D would have run some interference so this kid could focus on pucks. The psychological warfare continues and the kid looses focus and before you could get coffee Manhattanville was tied ahead and Broadwater is sitting in the penatly box 10 minutes. You could see this coming from a mile away!!

Re: Hobart Netminder Takes Bait Blows Semi Game

Originally posted by ECACST View Post
    Hobart was winning the battles on the Ice for the first 30 minutes up 2-0 it looked quite promising. In fact you would think they had Mvilles number and it would quite the happy bus ride home.
    Manhattanville began to work on Broadwater even before they began to work on the ice. In every stoppage of play brought extra bumps in his crease. Even stoppages far from the goal brought bumps and verbage to Broadwater.
    A time out occured midway through the second and you would have thought Hobart would have spoken to their talented netminder. You would have thought that Hobarts D would have run some interference so this kid could focus on pucks. The psychological warfare continues and the kid looses focus and before you could get coffee Manhattanville was tied ahead and Broadwater is sitting in the penatly box 10 minutes. You could see this coming from a mile away!!
    old time hockey

Comment

Every player has to adapt to the situation. M'Ville are know for their cheap shots whether physical or verbal. Don't worry, EC will put them in their place this coming weekend
      Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
      Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
      Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Originally posted by ECACST View Post
        Well IMO, the only way to stop what M Ville was doing would be to run the M Ville net minder...That's old time hockey...

Comment

Rather be 'known' for cheap shots and old time hockey than whinning .

Comment

Originally posted by valliant defender View Post
            I have no interest in either Hobart or MVille...I was just saying what I would do if I team was running my goalie...

Comment

My 'whinning' comment was directed at all the EC supporters who see their team as the only victim of bad calls and cheap shots .

Comment

My 'whinning' comment was directed at all the EC supporters who see their team as the only victim of bad calls and cheap shots .
                Ah, I see...Misunderstood that one...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                  Well IMO, the only way to stop what M Ville was doing would be to run the M Ville net minder...That's old time hockey...
                  also called winning ugly.......should be a great match.....go eagles.........

Comment

There is a difference between "Old Time Hockey" and "Cheap shots' Perhaps you're too young to know what real "Old Time Hockey" was

Comment

I know the difference between old time hockey and cheapshots,just have a perference for being 'known ' for them rather than whinning.

Comment

I know the difference between old time hockey and cheapshots,just have a perference for being 'known ' for them rather than whinning.
                        I guess when a team isn't good enough to win by PLAYING the game, Cheap shots is their only alternative.
                        I guess as the saying goes, " A win is a win"

Comment

Working...
                        X