New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Ummm... How many times should I hit submit? It's early. I'm gonna get another cup of coffee.
    sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
      Ummm... How many times should I hit submit? It's early. I'm gonna get another cup of coffee.
      do you know how many times that's happened to me? in the morning especially i hit "submit reply" and you think nothing happens so you hit again, etc, then you check the site a little while later and there you go! anyway, i did not know that about the top of the garage, thanks! my little secret is to park the the confluence of college road, the main (?) gate and a small street that actually is parallel with comm ave. you just have to wait until close to 7 to leave your car because it's no parking there until after 7, then walk to o'neil and go down to bottom floor then thru to campanella and down elevator to ground floor, its pretty good if it's cold out but the parking spot is great and makes for an easy out, especially if you are heading west as i usually am.......

Comment

Did I just see someone say BC has a "concrete campus"? Talk about ********...
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
          walk through BC's concrete campus before you get to Conte..
          Dope.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Yeah, not sure where Greg gets that idea... while BC's campus isn't in the same mold as UNH's traditional New England College Campus, It is a beautiful campus, especially the architecture. I give BC fans a lot of crap, but it won't be about that..

Comment

If you're exiting from the Comm Ave garage and are heading back towards Beacon, rather than get stuck in traffic on Beacon or head towards Cleveland Circle, cut straight across and go up Gate House Road...

Nice little shortcut that takes you back to Hammond Street (ya I know it's a private way). Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                I was trying to ignore that , but, yeah, it is that even though we aren't supposed to use the "R" word any longer, see Boston Herald.............Boston College has a gorgeous campus, and there is no room for debate on that point................

Comment

It's happened to me, too. Feel free to go into all but one of them, click "edit" and then you can delete the message.

Unless you're trying to bump your post totals
                  I haven't been on here in a year...
                  Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    I assumed he meant a separate campus because I've been there, and that description doesn't fit at all . . .
                    I haven't been on here in a year...
                    Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

I'm might be ruining a well kept secret here but if you park above the fourth floor you can drive out off the roof ( not actually off the roof. There is an actual exit that leads to a road.)and out onto Comm. Ave. Very quick and easy. You avoid the traffic jam on lower campus.
                      SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm might be ruining a well kept secret here but if you park above the fourth floor you can drive out off the roof ( not actually off the roof. There is an actual exit that leads to a road.)and out onto Comm. Ave. Very quick and easy. You avoid the traffic jam on lower campus.
                        The only thing you need to worry about is if they have the chain up that blocks that exit. Depends what kind of traffic they're expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Any particular reason? These games have no effect on UML.
                          Last time I checked, these games have no effect on Westfield State either, but you're still watching them!
                          Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
                            The only thing you need to worry about is if they have the chain up that blocks that exit. Depends what kind of traffic they're expecting.
                            I've parked in the garage probably every weekend this year and about half the times used the top, and it's always been open.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm predicting a BC sweep this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                                Looks like driving is my best option. Thanks for the advice fellow college hockey fans!
                                Your best option is to listen to the game on the radio... Better sight lines than at Conte!
                                UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Working...
                                X