PDA

View Full Version : Governor's Cup: Anchorage @ Fairbanks

Pages : [1] 2 3

Priceless
02-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Audio (http://linux0.cs.uaf.edu/radio/playlists/ksua64stereo.m3u)

Priceless
02-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Alaska goal, 1-0
Sova from DionK and Taranto

Priceless
02-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Anchorage ties it, 1-1

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 10:47 PM
End of 1.

UAA 1 - Alaska 1

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Second period underway.

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Seawolves have a 10-9 advantage in SOG.

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:23 PM
UAF is tied for 7th right now in PWR. A win may push them up to ~6

Talk about having a good year under the radar

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Nanooks going on the PP with 7:02 remaining in the second.

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:24 PM
UAF is tied for 7th right now in PWR. A win may push them up to ~6

Talk about having a good year under the radar

Yes, them and UNO both have had very nice years.

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:31 PM
UNO still needs some help/make a run to get in it looks like.

This year may be UAFs first in the tourney though. They've got a good shot, figure as long as they win their home series they should be good to go.

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:34 PM
With 1:01 left in the second, UAA going to the PP.

Alaska 1 - UAA 1

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:35 PM
End of 2.

UAA 1 - Alaska 1

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:37 PM
UNO still needs some help/make a run to get in it looks like.

This year may be UAFs first in the tourney though. They've got a good shot, figure as long as they win their home series they should be good to go.

Hey congrats on your boys. They had one heckuva year this year. I'm thinking you'll be watching them in the NC game again this year, and I'd say it's a good bet they'll win it all.

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Come on UAF.

Man, UNH just needs 1 point this weekend to win the HEA. Big series comin up. 'Cats had a hell of an OOC schedule this year.

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Hey congrats on your boys. They had one heckuva year this year. I'm thinking you'll be watching them in the NC game again this year, and I'd say it's a good bet they'll win it all.

Yea definitely a little worried, especially starting out with St Cloud, UNH, Mich St and Mich all within the first 10 games. Scary thing, we only have 2 seniors that dress. 1 of which is a 4th liner, so we're still not losing much at all after this year. Hope it happens, last year was a heartbreaker.

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Come on UAF.

Man, UNH just needs 1 point this weekend to win the HEA. Big series comin up. 'Cats had a hell of an OOC schedule this year.

Ya, unfortunately they have to try and get that point against a BC team that looks like it could go all the way. The OOC schedule was extremely tough and it showed. They only won one OOC game this year, against ECAC powerhouse Dartmouth ;) . One thing they have to do is start scheduling a Christmas tourney. They haven't been in one in a few years and it always shows come the new year. They were flying at the Christmas break, and then they came back to play a Cornell team that was coming off two games and they stunk. They never really got back to where they were in December. Hopefully next year they will find a tourney to play in.

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Ya, unfortunately they have to try and get that point against a BC team that looks like it could go all the way. The OOC schedule was extremely tough and it showed. They only won one OOC game this year, against ECAC powerhouse Dartmouth ;) . One thing they have to do is start scheduling a Christmas tourney. They haven't been in one in a few years and it always shows come the new year. They were flying at the Christmas break, and then they came back to play a Cornell team that was coming off two games and they stunk. They never really got back to where they were in December. Hopefully next year they will find a tourney to play in.

Look what happened to us! We take a month off, and then drop two to Robert Morris. :D

We should be good as long as we don't match up with a team with the name "Boston" or from the CHA in the tourney. ;)

mcfarljd
02-27-2010, 11:51 PM
You ever had a chance to go watch the Monarchs junior team up in the NH area?

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Game on.

UAA 1 - Alaska 1

gounhwildcats
02-27-2010, 11:54 PM
You ever had a chance to go watch the Monarchs junior team up in the NH area?

I live on the west coast of Canada, so no. I do get out to NH once a year, but I'm only there for a weekend and it's to watch UNH. Although that being said I missed this years trip (it was this weekend actually) as I'm going to Phoenix for spring training.