PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 2/23 Scores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

joecct
02-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Well, that ends one eastern partner for Adrian.

mjbeckman
02-23-2010, 08:28 PM
WOW!

That's a shocker.

MSCHockey16
02-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Thats Morrisville's first ever win against Fredonia! Kinda cool they got it in OT in the playoffs!

one_to7
02-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Morisville: undefeated in the playoffs

I'm not sure playing a version of the "hey hey hey goodbye" song after the game ended was what the fredonia broadcast meant to do...

NUProf
02-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Well, that ends one eastern partner for Adrian.

509 Miles Adrian to Moville

Congrats L'il Ponies

mjbeckman
02-23-2010, 08:34 PM
So 2 first-timers in the SUNY semis against the big boys.

one_to7
02-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Todd sheridan got an assist on the empty net goal, heh

nysportsfan29
02-23-2010, 08:38 PM
So 2 first-timers in the SUNY semis against the big boys.

Brockport made it last year MJB. They won the play-in game against Potsdam last year too. Lost to Plattsburgh in the Semis.

mjbeckman
02-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Brockport made it last year MJB. They won the play-in game against Potsdam last year too. Lost to Plattsburgh in the Semis.

Thanks for the correction. BTW, I owe you a followup from a week ago. Been crazed and I will get back to you.

BTW Part II - LOST RULES TONIGHT!!

nysportsfan29
02-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the correction. BTW, I owe you a followup from a week ago. Been crazed and I will get back to you.

BTW Part II - LOST RULES TONIGHT!!

No worries MJB. When you get to it

PrezdeJohnson09
02-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Morrisville Moves on !!!

The Colts keep playing pretty good hockey...

If they beat Oswego on Saturday...I'll officially grant them Mustang status:cool:

Dyce
02-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Geneseo goes unbeaten down the stretch and takes down Oswego in their final game, and now Morrisville makes good on the playoff slot the Ice Knights left open up for them...the SUNYAC postseason ban is becoming the feel-good story of the season.

SB in the 'Seo
02-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Geneseo goes unbeaten down the stretch and takes down Oswego in their final game, and now Morrisville makes good on the playoff slot the Ice Knights left open up for them...the SUNYAC postseason ban is becoming the feel-good story of the season.

When news of the sanctions broke we were told Morrisville wasn't even eligible.

It's the ponies world we're just living in it :cool:

CardsFan91
02-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Why was Trevor O'Neill not in goal for Potsdam? The goalie that played (Andy Groulx) had only six previous starts in net this season. That according to collegehockeystats.

PSUChamps2001
02-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Why was Trevor O'Neill not in goal for Potsdam? The goalie that played (Andy Groulx) had only six previous starts in net this season. That according to collegehockeystats.

Probably because O'Neil couldn't save a flippn beach ball in his last game against Plattsburgh....

CardsFan91
02-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I agree, but he was the go to guy in net for the Bears all season. He played a little over 75% of the minutes in goal. I don't know...I just figured they would have him in net. O'well...bring on Brockport!!! Also, it will be interesting to see how Morrisville plays in Oswego. Will the Mustangs build off good play from Relkoff? Could they provide the biggest SUNAYC Tournament upset in the last few years?

PSUChamps2001
02-24-2010, 12:22 PM
16 goals in 7 periods of hockey...thats a little over 2 goals per period...including the implosion against Fredonia (gave up the last 4 goals on 9 shots)...the Morrisville game where he let in 5 goals on just 19 shots of which they lost, again to the Ponies....and then the Plattsburgh game where he couldn't stop a beach ball in the final 40 minutes of the game. In Groulx last game against Buff State he stoped 30 of 33 shots on goal....

OZFEST
02-24-2010, 12:59 PM
I agree, but he was the go to guy in net for the Bears all season. He played a little over 75% of the minutes in goal. I don't know...I just figured they would have him in net. O'well...bring on Brockport!!! Also, it will be interesting to see how Morrisville plays in Oswego. Will the Mustangs build off good play from Relkoff? Could they provide the biggest SUNAYC Tournament upset in the last few years?

This Laker will swim past that bait..........It's snowing and I don't feel like shoveling.:cool:

Russell Jaslow
02-24-2010, 02:51 PM

Groulx played extremely well last night.

Hince could not have stopped the two goals that went in (last was an empty netter)...

LoudHorns31
02-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Hince could not have stopped the two goals that went in (last was an empty netter)...

I don't think Hince is stopping much of anything these days.....:rolleyes: :D