Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire vs Northeastern 2/26, 27

Hey if its good enough for team USA...

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CdJTfGiRCI&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CdJTfGiRCI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

...its good enough against UNH & BU..

Go Huskies.. mammoth wknds coming up!
    Listen up to this kid
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Re: New Hampshire vs Northeastern 2/26, 27

Friday's gm.. another hard fought, close gm for NU.. hopefully we can get it done.

Saturday's gm, UNH has too much & it'll show at home.

Even though i'd like 4pts.. i just don't see how we get them. Love him or hate him.. Dick Umile has his team playing well all season.. again!

I feel confident we can get some points this weekend though.

Fri: Butler scores 10 goals & we still win or tie
    Sat: the entire UNH team scores 1 goal.. & we still don't win or tie
    GO NU HOCKEY
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I didn't see the second UVM vs. UNH game and only part of the first game, but I was surprised by how close the game was, considering UVM lost their second best scorer, was UNH dominating the game in a way the scoreboard just didn't show?

Should be a good matchup, hopefully Northeastern responds to the loss to BC the way they responded to the loss to UVM

Comment

OK Huskies, feel free to take two points at Matthews and give BC a chance of catching UNH.

Comment

NU's beaten BC, BU and Maine at home...

Only one logical way to finish that off...
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            OK Huskies, feel free to take two points at Matthews and give BC a chance of catching UNH.
            BC has fate in their own hands, I belive... if they win out, at worst they will be tied for first with UNH w/ the tiebreaker in hand....

Comment

Notable... UNH's road record is under .500

Not sure how much that'll help us, but gives me some hope for Friday. As for Saturday...

well, let's just get through Friday
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

I think Northeastern fan's at this point will be content with a split, I know I am, just try and get your points, but don't let it bother you if you don't...
                MATTHEWS ARENA

100 YEARS OF HOCKEY HISTORY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                  Notable... UNH's road record is under .500

Not sure how much that'll help us, but gives me some hope for Friday. As for Saturday...

well, let's just get through Friday
                  2-goal lead is the key. Spot UNH an early 2-goal lead, and you've got a shot, even at the Whitt.
                  Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                  -Fred Shero

Comment

I hope for a tie at the DogHouse and 5-2 UNH at the Whitt.

Looking forward to my first visit to the old and improved Matthews Arena. Should be fun!
                    I haven't been on here in a year...
                    Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

..there's no dress code at Matthews so just forget the tie Friday.. okay
                      You guys have the luxury boxes.. save the tie for Saturday
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Where is the best pre-game place to have a beer and eat before Friday nights game at Northeastern...
                        PSW
                        watching from the stands, saying little

Comment

Originally posted by PSW View Post
                          Where is the best pre-game place to have a beer and eat before Friday nights game at Northeastern...
                          Well, there's this little place called Punters...wear pajama bottoms, a hoodie, and bring your own beer cup.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnuloyal View Post
                            Well, there's this little place called Punters...wear pajama bottoms, a hoodie, and bring your own beer cup.
                            And maybe even a surgical mask to prevent you from catching any of the stank.
                            Originally posted by Bakunin
                            Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by PSW View Post
                              ..kidding aside, Champions down Huntington is a good bet (its only about a 5-6 min walk from the Arena right off the street anchored to the Marriott/Copley Place). If you want a shorter walk.. Our House East is about 2 mins away.. also Pizzeria Uno has a bar..really.. nxt door (on Huntington).

Coming from NH.. if you have the time.. go to Champions, its not a bad walk. Hopefully get to see a good gm from both teams.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                              X