• Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University at Vermont 2/26 and 2/28

the over 3 days without a post bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      the over 3 days without a post bump...
      Sorry most of us up here were shoveling yesterday.
      New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

I'm live blogging both games this weekend, assuming the internet works.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Tonight's lineup

Z.Cohen-Bonino-Chiasson
          Gaudet-Connolly-Saponari
          Glass-Popko-Pereira
          Courtnall-Megan-Santana

Warsofsky-Gryba
          C.Cohen-Nicastro
          Escobedo-Shattenkirk

Millan

Can we expect Megan to center the 2nd PP unit?
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
            Tonight's lineup

Z.Cohen-Bonino-Chiasson
            Gaudet-Connolly-Saponari
            Glass-Popko-Pereira
            Courtnall-Megan-Santana

Warsofsky-Gryba
            C.Cohen-Nicastro
            Escobedo-Shattenkirk

Millan

Can we expect Megan to center the 2nd PP unit?
            Glad Megan's back, wish he was with Glass and Pereira. As much as it's striking to look at his numbers and realize Megan hasn't put up a point in like 10 games, when you watch him it still feels a lot more likely he's gonna do something offensively than Popko.

Other than that, I like that lineup. As much as I feel like I'm underwhlemed by Santana compared to most other posters, I like the physical aspect he brings and Kilroy just hasn't shown enough to get a spot right now.
            I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Update

Gaudet-Bonino-Chiasson
              Z.Cohen-Connolly-Saponari
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

how bad was this cold bug that hit our guys? they look sluggish and actually kind of sick. i know something was going around campus and it was rather bad, i actually caught a bad case of it myself this week
                time to write new history

Comment

Slurpees: how long did the bug last for you? Is this the type of thing that lots of rest tomorrow can cure, or at least get them back to 90%?
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                  ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

i missed two days of work but the second was more because i couldnt sleep. but the worst of the symptoms probably lasted 24 to 36 hours. i couldnt work out at the gym at 100% for 2 or 3 days. I had it bad though.
                    time to write new history

Comment

What? No mention of the drubbing the Cats handed out to BU last night? Still talking about beer? Still wondering about that little Italian place? I'm guessing it's Boves. Great lasagna and other stuff.

BTW, the Cats beat BU like a red-headed stepchild. They beat BU like a fox caught in the chicken coop. They beat BU like ...

Well, you get the picture. At one point near the end of the game BU was skating 5 on 3 and then 6 on 4 and still couldn't score.

Go Cats GO! One more time!

Go Wick!

Comment

the Italian place is definitely Bove's if its in Burlington. Try the Lasagna. To die for.

The Alchemist is WAY WAY better than the Shed - for both food and beer

The Upper Deck Pub is way too crowded on Friday nights

No sense in shoveling, it'll be melted before game time Sunday

Great game by the Cats on Friday night. Hopefully they can put forth another good effort and get onto more solid footing for a playoff spot. They still need two points more than BU does.

Comment

Before the game they mentioned that the team was sick. Then they came out and looked like it.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogilthorpe View Post
                            Could it be Papa Franks also in Winooski and Peking Duck House....i'm guessing it is, they're both great.
                            Definitely Papa Franks... can't remember if thats the Chinese place, but I think that is it too! Yum

Comment

Originally posted by Norwich Third Bencher View Post
                              What? No mention of the drubbing the Cats handed out to BU last night? Still talking about beer? Still wondering about that little Italian place? I'm guessing it's Boves. Great lasagna and other stuff.

BTW, the Cats beat BU like a red-headed stepchild. They beat BU like a fox caught in the chicken coop. They beat BU like ...

Well, you get the picture. At one point near the end of the game BU was skating 5 on 3 and then 6 on 4 and still couldn't score.

Go Cats GO! One more time!

It would hurt more if that had happened in the Frozen Four, but it didn't. We'll get over it.
                              I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                                how bad was this cold bug that hit our guys? they look sluggish and actually kind of sick. i know something was going around campus and it was rather bad, i actually caught a bad case of it myself this week
                                The BU coach didn't refer to bugs or colds or illness.
                                Last edited by buoldtimer; 02-27-2010, 07:00 PM.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X