PDA

View Full Version : Bye Week vs. SCSU

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

huskiesfan1990
02-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Huskies are coming off a split against Bucky. People are divided over whether Lee should be benched, or whether or not the rotation should continue. No matter what, goaltending and defense were huge issues in Saturday's loss, and these should be addressed sooner than later.

Huskies are playing good, but its Bye Week. Bye Week sweeps easily. ;) :D

Chuck Schwartz
02-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Bye Week's captain should watch his head this weekend. :eek: :p :cool: :eek: :mad:

Dude Love
02-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Over/under on how many goals Mike Lee gives up this weekend? ;)

startthebus
02-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Mike Lee seriously?

Pump It Up
02-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Split. We'll get a win with Dan Dunn in net Friday.

scsutommyboy
02-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Over/under on how many goals Mike Lee gives up this weekend? ;)

LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking.:D

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Even Tech had little difficulty with Bye. They play a lazy trap and don't move their feet well, so you just have to dump and chase. The only thing to worry about would be #1 goalie Sawh˘rs. Head coach Rhode Cohen has been relying heavily on him to steal a few 0-0 ties against the bottom half of the AHA, and {PROVICED. ;)

SCSU Production Man
02-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Startthebus...did you not get invited to prom? Hence the hostility in your profile?? Let me know

Dude Love
02-22-2010, 01:19 AM
How does everyone feel about the Gophers stealing our "mad face" idea for our threads?

huskiesfan1990
02-22-2010, 01:24 AM
How does everyone feel about the Gophers stealing our "mad face" idea for our threads?

They got a sweep against CC. Maybe they think they're channeling some kind of energy from it or something. They'll do anything to turn their season around :p

Reverse Sanity
02-22-2010, 06:27 AM
I have felt that the team was a big part of the Dunn/Lee issue. The Huskies have been better in front of Dunn. But Lee was not good Saturday. Again, we were not great in front of him, but the team needs a few "big saves" and Mike is simply not making them. If I was betting, look for Dunn both nights against Mankato.

Turk 77
02-22-2010, 07:02 AM
LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking.:DThe boys are having a pretty decent season with the exception of the second UND which happens to all teams on occassion they have been showing and playing well. So is the FINALLY gonna be the year they win an NCAA game ? I honestly hope so they are due .

Dirty Bottles
02-22-2010, 07:34 AM
I have felt that the team was a big part of the Dunn/Lee issue. The Huskies have been better in front of Dunn. But Lee was not good Saturday. Again, we were not great in front of him, but the team needs a few "big saves" and Mike is simply not making them. If I was betting, look for Dunn both nights against Mankato.

It will be really interesting to see how Motzko plays this. I think Dunn has earned the shot to be the guy. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sticks with the rotation.

I think this bye comes at a great time for us. We've had a string of big games (gophs, CC, UND, Wisc) and I think it will do us good to have a week off, rest up and then hopefully come back fully charged for a playoff run.

Any update on Raboin?

Lady wore Black
02-22-2010, 08:35 AM

:mad:

motox
02-22-2010, 08:37 AM

:mad: :mad: :mad: Now I have to look at the actual title of the thread to make sure it's the right one. Looks like Marcia is trying to be more and more like Jan these days!

SCSU Euro
02-22-2010, 08:42 AM
He'll keep the Dunn/Lee rotation against Mankato, he's used it every other chance he got in the regular season, if he's gonna go with Dunn, at least he'll wait until the playoffs.

Red Cloud
02-22-2010, 09:35 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Now I have to look at the actual title of the thread to make sure it's the right one. Looks like Marcia is trying to be more and more like Jan these days!

My thoughts exactly.

johnnyredshoes
02-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Dunn has certainly played well enough to earn both starts, but maybe if we play just a little better defense the last 2 saturdays in front of Lee we aren't even having this conversation.

scsutommyboy
02-22-2010, 10:58 AM
The boys are having a pretty decent season with the exception of the second UND which happens to all teams on occassion they have been showing and playing well. So is the FINALLY gonna be the year they win an NCAA game ? I honestly hope so they are due .

I hope it is the year. They have some things to work on still, but things are looking good.:)

scsutommyboy
02-22-2010, 10:59 AM

LOL!!!