Gophers vs Dogs: Scoring Goals off Skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gophers vs Dogs: Scoring Goals off Skates

Let's see if MN can exact revenge on Duluth for the way the series at Mariucci went in the first half. I have a nagging suspicion that these two will be meeting again at the DECC in the first round in a couple weeks.

Re: Gophers vs Dogs: Scoring Goals off Skates

I love how UMD is facing teams who have had confident boosts the week before. Let the drunkeness begin.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      . Let the drunkeness begin.
      **** **** ***** ******* ****in bulldogs
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am already pre-gaming for this weekend!

Being drunk is going to make my test on tuesday difficult , but hey, it is worth it...it is the fricken Gopher Series!!! SCREW THE U!!

GO DOGS!!
        SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

Originally posted by tBulldogSnipers View Post
          I don't know about the rest of you, but I am already pre-gaming for this weekend!

Being drunk is going to make my test on tuesday difficult , but hey, it is worth it...it is the fricken Gopher Series!!! SCREW THE U!!

GO DOGS!!
          Do Bullfrog fans ever stop pregaming or just slide from pregaming into postgaming? It would explain soooo much if we knew they were just all drunk all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Do Bullfrog fans ever stop pregaming or just slide from pregaming into postgaming? It would explain soooo much if we knew they were just all drunk all the time.
            See that's what's great about the curling club we can be drunk all the time

Comment

We go pre-gaming, in to gaming (drinking during the game, not to be confused with playing video games), in to post-gaming...
              SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

This hockey game is getting in the way of our drinking!
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

This thread has nearly gone to page 2 a few times. I thought there'd be more interest than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    This thread has nearly gone to page 2 a few times. I thought there'd be more interest than that.
                    You mean over 1,000 posts?

I love reading the discussion on GPL about firing Lucia. It warms my heart and gives me some laughter every day.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

You mean over 1,000 posts?

I love reading the discussion on GPL about firing Lucia. It warms my heart and gives me some laughter every day.
                      See what I mean.

Comment

See what I mean.
                        No I'm too drunk.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Meh. I don't wish such things on anyone - not even our rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Meh. I don't wish such things on anyone - not even our rivals.
                            You're too nice.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

VENGEANCE!!!! (c)
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X