Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The UND Discussion Thread - We Miss Chay

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    I wonder when/if we will hear more about any disciplinary action against Frattin for the F5?
    It would be a huge loss if Frattin is unable to play on Thurs, as that Malone/Frattin/Trupp line has been absolutely outstanding for the last month or so. That said, if the league imposes a suspension, I certainly won't oppose or complain about it.

It's great to see the team really playing well with the NCAA tourney looming. If the Sioux win on Thurs night, that would be 6 games played in 9 days the week before the NCAA, which isn't ideal.
    Brad mentions that on his blog:
    Hope the drunk-driving goon gets three games. Fair is fair!
    There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
      No, that would be unfair as Frattin has only injured one player. You really do suck at trolling.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
        I think any of the remaining WCHA teams can win in St. Paul or Detroit. I also think Miami and BC have decent shots at it.

Winning these tourneys usually comes down to goaltending and senior leadership....
        I think you're right, the teams are battle tested from a long WCHA season.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          No, that would be unfair as Frattin has only injured one player. You really do suck at trolling.
          Just amazing how touchy you "fighting" flickertails are. You really suck at living!
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

Just amazing how touchy you "fighting" flickertails are. You really suck at living!
            I'm not touchy, I'm trying to explain the truth to you. Why do all SCSU fans think any time anyone responds to them that that person is either touchy or obsessed? It's strange.

Now when MMFF tries to murder someone this weekend, he'll be suspended for three games.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm just enjoying that warm glow that comes from ending Minnesota's season yet again.

Really like the Team Hockey this group is playing right now. Puck pressure is outstanding, they play the body, they react to what their teammates are doing on the ice and fill gaps. It is just plain fun to watch. Perhaps the best display of pure team play I've seen in 30+ years of watching Sioux hockey.

It's also their best chance to win. This team doesn't have the superstars of years past but it has chemistry, and that can carry you a long ways in the playoffs.

Comment

Discussed in other threads, but Frattin is suspended for the game on Thurs:

http://www.wcha.com/sports/m-hockey/...031510aac.html

Not a big surprise, and probably the right call.
                The Sioux will miss his offensive skill, speed and heavy shot against the Bulldogs, but he'll be ready to go for DU (or the NCAA's if UMD wins).

Go Sioux!
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Three games? I bet you wonder why you are red.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                    Three games? I bet you wonder why you are red.
                    He probably wonders why the walls are padded and there's a guy named "Tyler" next door...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Discussed in other threads, but Frattin is suspended for the game on Thurs:

http://www.wcha.com/sports/m-hockey/...031510aac.html

Not a big surprise, and probably the right call.
                      The Sioux will miss his offensive skill, speed and heavy shot against the Bulldogs, but he'll be ready to go for DU (or the NCAA's if UMD wins).

Go Sioux!
                      I notice the refs were not reprimanded or fined for blowing the call on the ice. What a shock.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I notice the refs were not reprimanded or fined for blowing the call on the ice. What a shock.
                        This is the WCHA.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          I'm not touchy, I'm trying to explain the truth to you. Why do all SCSU fans think any time anyone responds to them that that person is either touchy or obsessed? It's strange.

Now when MMFF tries to murder someone this weekend, he'll be suspended for three games.
                          Not touchy?! Wow! since November all we've heard from you "fighting" flickertails is how cheap Marvin is and that he deserved more than what he got after his illegal hit and revenge was going to come. Not only are you touchy, but your program is #$% cheap: Your coach sends out the 4th line center to drop the gloves, why didn't he send out his first line center? During the skirmish at the end of the game, Zajack maliciously slashes Roe from behind to delibertly hurt him. You can't tell me that stuff is heat of the moment, HACKstol facilitated that action!
                          Then after a hit where no penalty was called, the player who was hit states that Marvin wasn't being cheap, he gets a three game suspension, and what do we hear from you "fighting" flickertails, "that cheapshot finally got what he had coming."
                          Last night I caught Lucia's final radio show and in talking about, he stated that there is no room in college hockey for the hit that goon Frattin put on Wehrs.
                          I am no Rodent lover, but in all the years that I have followed college hockey, specifically the WCHA, I have never seen either Woog or Lucia facillitate or encourage that type of on ice behavior that HACKstol allows and dare I say, encourage.
                          There is Hope . . .

Comment

This is the WCHA.
                            Or the NHL. Makes no difference. Spin the wheel.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am no Rodent lover, but in all the years that I have followed college hockey, specifically the WCHA, I have never seen either Woog or Lucia facillitate or encourage that type of on ice behavior that HACKstol allows and dare I say, encourage.
                              But Motzko obviously does since he keeps sending Marvin out on the ice and Marvin keeps injuring opposing players.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Not touchy?!
                                Nice rant...yes, you are indeed a bit touchy.

Your coach sends out the 4th line center to drop the gloves, why didn't he send out his first line center?
                                Because Lammy felt sorry for Marvin, and if they were both going to get thrown out for fighting he wanted to keep it even. Our 1st line center is far too skilled to fight against someone of Marvin's ilk. In fact, so are our 2nd and 3rd. So being that Mario is closest to Marvin in points (Mario actually has more goals), he volunteered to unleash the punishment.

You can't tell me that stuff is heat of the moment, HACKstol facilitated that action!
                                It appears someone has lost it.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X