CC @ MN: More Nails in the Gophers' Coffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ MN: More Nails in the Gophers' Coffin

So, will MN get swept again, or will they eke out a tie this weekend?

FYI, games start at 6:05 Friday / 3:05 Saturday. This would be aggravating if the team was any good, but since that's clearly not the case, I doubt anyone really gives a ****.

Re: CC @ MN: More Nails in the Gophers' Coffin

I'm thinking we don't see a point until at duluth or when wisconsin comes to town. I don't expect us to get points in either of those but you never know in rivalry matchups.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      So, will MN get swept again, or will they eke out a tie this weekend?

FYI, games start at 6:05 Friday / 3:05 Saturday. This would be aggravating if the team was any good, but since that's clearly not the case, I doubt anyone really gives a ****.
      3:05? Ugh. At least it should be over early enough so I can enjoy the rest of the night.

Splitskies. MN will come out "fired up" and eke out a 2-1 win on Fri, before reverting back and losing 5-1 Saturday.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Huge series for CC. They need to kick them while they are down. However, it is never easy on the road in the WCHA. A split is very strong possibility. Go Tigers!!

Comment

No way I'm seeing Saturday's game - not worth the insanely early wakeup time, particularly since I'm working that night.

CC isn't as good as Denver, but that just means the Gophers will lose 2-1 / 3-1 instead of 3-1 / 5-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            3:05? Ugh. At least it should be over early enough so I can enjoy the rest of the night.
            Bingo. I like it when the games end nice and early when they suck.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Bingo. I like it when the games end nice and early when they suck.
              Well, Chez Rube may be open on Sat, since the UND game should be on FCS (along with another game or two, hopefully, on the other FoxSports channels). We could make this a Sipper Saturday.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

CC Sweeps
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Gophers take 3 points. I know I sound stupied but this team will come fired up to win ane they WILL take 3 points from cc. Go Gophers

Comment

CC by two touchdowns.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopher Puck View Post
                      Gophers take 3 points. I know I sound stupied but this team will come fired up to win ane they WILL take 3 points from cc. Go Gophers
                      You do indeed sound stupied.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        You do indeed sound stupied.
                        Isn't this the time of year Minnesota starts to pull games out of the rear and end up rearing someone on the playoffs and final 5????? just saying, who's it going to be this year???
                        The Quest For 7

Comment

Colorado College will need to bring their "A" game on the road this weekend. Freshman goaltender Joe Howe for CC will need to be at his best, since he is from the twin cities area I fully expect him to play well. In addition to Joe, these two games will require a complete team effort to earn two or more points.

CC has played very well on the road this season, but has less Minnesota kids on it's roster this season then recent years.

CC coming off a bye week. Junior forward Stephen Schultz (one of CC's top goal scores) is still out with a banged up knee. CC will be dressing plenty of freshmen, they are good but still young.

Go Tigers!!
                          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            CC by two touchdowns.
                            ok, this made me laugh.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                              CC Sweeps
                              by 2 touchdowns?
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                              X