Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech @ Denver: Will the WCHA adopt a mercy rule? Running time? Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech @ Denver: Will the WCHA adopt a mercy rule? Running time? Please!

Denver Sweeps
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Re: Tech @ Denver: Will the WCHA adopt a mercy rule? Running time? Please!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Denver Sweeps
    4-0, 5-0. And that's if you're lucky.

Although funny stat I saw tonight: MTU is FOURTH in D-men scoring in the WCHA. That's pretty dam good.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Although funny stat I saw tonight: MTU is FOURTH in D-men scoring in the WCHA. That's pretty dam good.
      And our highest scoring D-man is freshman!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Brenthoven will be watching this series through and through even if it's 10-1 in the 3rd to prove his fandom.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
          Brenthoven will be watching this series through and through even if it's 10-1 in the 3rd to prove his fandom.
          Ok, sorry brenthoven, this was a little funny (perhaps in a sad way) but funny nonetheless.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Ok, sorry brenthoven, this was a little funny (perhaps in a sad way) but funny nonetheless.
            That's fine. I'll be watching MN, and inbetween periods, I'll scout other games. Let the tool talk. It's about all he's good at, and he's no Ragin' Cajun.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Shot and a goal!

Comment

Shot and a goal!
                Why do you want to talk to a Denver fan?

Comment

Shot and a goal!
                  Oh, we don't need him in here!

but since its a Denver thread....Hi ASaaG!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Why do you want to talk to a Denver fan?
                    Because Denver fans are somewhat civil.

Comment

Because Denver fans are somewhat civil.
                      Thats funny coming from a Bucky ****er.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That's because our team got so banged up that half the d-men were playing forward.

And...uhh, yeah. I watched Denver dismantle the Gophers earlier today. They're that **** good. Cheverie will probably bust out a Game Boy and start playing Tetris in the crease and he'll still double-blank us if he keeps up what he's been doing. (Oh yeah, and he also had two shutouts in a row ruined on him in the last 2 minutes of play, so he's pretty cheesed off I'll bet.)
                        Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-14-2010, 12:44 AM.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

That's fine. I'll be watching MN, and inbetween periods, I'll scout other games. Let the tool talk. It's about all he's good at, and he's no Ragin' Cajun.
                          I look at it more of one of these:

*****http://www.healthstones.com/knights_and_dragons_store/schleich_world_of_knights/schleich_courtiers/schleich_court_jester/schleich_court_jester.jpg******

And for the record, www.oogle.com is not the same as www.google.com
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thank you Steven Seigo! He'll be at Tech for three years, tops.

Comment

Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Thank you Steven Seigo! He'll be at Tech for three years, tops.
                              Where's Minnesota ranked on that list?

Comment

Working...
                              X