PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Biddco
02-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Go.

UND is coming off a split where they finally scored some power play goals. By some I mean five in game.

tUMD has been inconsistent the last 3 weeks. Swept by BSU, a good split with Wisconsin and a disappointing split with Michigan Tech.

So yeah. Go :)

The Rube
02-14-2010, 01:10 AM
From what I've seen of both teams:

If UND gets any kind of momentum, whether that be the first goal, or strong play, watch out, as I think the tUMD goalies are shaky. This ain't Stalock you have (although just as much luck, they have less skill).

But, tUMD somehow is finding a way more often than not this season. Can't explain it. Confidence? Luck? Enough skill to eke out a few they shouldn't eke out? No clue.

I'd say split if I think about it, but gut feeling is UND sweep, if only to muddle the WCHA more, which is tradition.

dxmnkd316
02-14-2010, 01:13 AM
The bunker? Haha, that's good stuff right there.

SiouxAviator
02-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Huskies Sweep.

SiouxFanatic
02-14-2010, 01:53 AM
From what I've seen of both teams:

If UND gets any kind of momentum, whether that be the first goal, or strong play, watch out, as I think the tUMD goalies are shaky. This ain't Stalock you have (although just as much luck, they have less skill).

But, tUMD somehow is finding a way more often than not this season. Can't explain it. Confidence? Luck? Enough skill to eke out a few they shouldn't eke out? No clue.

I'd say split if I think about it, but gut feeling is UND sweep, if only to muddle the WCHA more, which is tradition.
Should've(coulda woulda) been a UND sweep up in Duluth...but no need to rehash. :D

I'm just hoping the Sioux play with the same effort against UMD as they did against SCSU. :cool:

Biddco
02-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Should've(coulda woulda) been a UND sweep up in Duluth...but no need to rehash. :D
Please rehash. Hoooray for overtime wins!

That was the game on the first goal UMD scored there was a Sue fan heckling us as we ran a lap around tDECC. I yelled at him that we were going to comeback and tie it up. There was nothing better than finding him in the crowd on the GTG lap and having him greet me with a middle finger. One of my favorite moments this year :)

Didn't get to see him when we won in OT because I was too busy being swamped by fellow students celebrating.

brianvf
02-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Go Sioux!

SiouxAviator
02-15-2010, 04:17 AM
Wonder if it'll be Eids all weekend or if Dell will get a nod.

jdr1
02-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Wonder if it'll be Eids all weekend or if Dell will get a nod.

Dell will only see one more game and that will be 1 game against Tech...

Sloe Gin
02-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Dell will only see one more game and that will be 1 game against Tech...

and even then....maybe not...

brianvf
02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
We need a big weekend for the Sioux and a poor showing from CC against UMN if UND wants a good shot at getting home ice...

Time to step up Sioux. Get some payback for the UMD game at the DECC that never should have gone to OT after the netting incident.

ScoobyDoo
02-15-2010, 10:35 AM
We need a big weekend for the Sioux and a poor showing from CC against UMN if UND wants a good shot at getting home ice...

Time to step up Sioux. Get some payback for the UMD game at the DECC that never should have gone to OT after the netting incident.

LOL. Minnesota is not going to help anybody.

Biddco
02-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Last week you guys were driven to win for Chay and dish out payback to Marvin. This week its driven to show that mean netting and pay it back! :p ;)

brianvf
02-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Last week you guys were driven to win for Chay and dish out payback to Marvin. This week its driven to show that mean netting and pay it back! :p ;)

The netting wasn't mean.
It was just hard for the refs to see evidently.

Biddco
02-15-2010, 12:15 PM
The netting wasn't mean.
It was just hard for the refs to see evidently.

Sounds about right.

SiouxFanatic
02-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Pretty quiet in here. I mean I know for myself, I can't hate the Bulldogs. Got a long time friend whose a UMD fan so I've always been somewhat bipartisan to these two teams.

Here's to hoping the Sioux score a goal by first hitting the netting and it not being disallowed! :D

section16rowA
02-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Pretty quiet in here. I mean I know for myself, I can't hate the Bulldogs. Got a long time friend whose a UMD fan so I've always been somewhat bipartisan to these two teams.

Here's to hoping the Sioux score a goal by first hitting the netting and it not being disallowed! :D

I really can not bring myself to hate the Sioux either. Sioux fans pretty much hate the Gophers as much as tUMD fans and now with the Marvin/Genoway situation, they hate JBSU too!!:D

cross cheque
02-15-2010, 05:05 PM
I really can not bring myself to hate the Sioux either. Sioux fans pretty much hate the Gophers as much as tUMD fans and now with the Marvin/Genoway situation, they hate JBSU too!!:D

We could all hate the refs, gayphers, and SUCS together?! A friendly series with a hug line instead of a handshake line? Is there a sign up sheet or facebook group?! :)
I really hope no one on either team gets hurt this weekend, I couldn't take another "that was a dirty hit with intent" weekend of uscho thread.

Biddco
02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
I hate the Sue:)

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.

tHendoTwins15
02-16-2010, 09:16 AM
I hate the Sue:)

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.

YES! :D

Big series for tDogs, let's see if this team can finish the season strong starting @ Sue.