PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Siouxfaninseattle
02-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Great win for the Sioux.
The play seemed to be pretty even, but the big difference was that UND got the goaltending and finished their chances. That's reversed from what it usually is this season. Good to see another dominant Sioux performance on the PP. Yowzers, talk about a turnaround in two weeks! Thank you Brett Hextall!

A Sioux win and a CC loss...there is hope.
Plus the win will definitely help the PWR.

It was a great win. You're right - Eids played great and the puck went in the net. Not how it has gone this year - and more PP goals! So another Sioux win tomorrow night and a Gopher win :eek: and we're tied with CC. Yes, there is hope - CHANGE YOUR SIG! ;)

MileHi_Sioux_Fan
02-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Great win for the Sioux.
The play seemed to be pretty even, but the big difference was that UND got the goaltending and finished their chances. That's reversed from what it usually is this season. Good to see another dominant Sioux performance on the PP. Yowzers, talk about a turnaround in two weeks! Thank you Brett Hextall!

A Sioux win and a CC loss...there is hope.
Plus the win will definitely help the PWR.

Yep. Keep it going Sioux! I cannot cheer for MN but I can cheer on a CC loss ( is there a difference - to me there is). As far as the PWR goes -> add a win tomorrow night and a loss to CC ( Go CC ) we will be in better shape. The following week we are row 2 behind CC's keeper and all I want to see is vulcanized rubber ticklin the twine. ;-)

Roben
02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
anyone else see that the game will be on Fox College Sports for a whopping hour tonight and then the DU MTU game will be on? Not sure I really understand that, only showing an hour of the game. Doesnt' make much sense.

sfo19
02-20-2010, 11:43 AM
anyone else see that the game will be on Fox College Sports for a whopping hour tonight and then the DU MTU game will be on? Not sure I really understand that, only showing an hour of the game. Doesnt' make much sense.

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.... because SO MANY people care about DU and Tech . :rolleyes: *note sarcasm*

I'm very angry about this. DU already gets FSN-RM broadcasting their game. WHy do they need it on 2 channels? It's ridiculous.

cross cheque
02-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.... because SO MANY people care about DU and Tech . :rolleyes: *note sarcasm*

I'm very angry about this. DU already gets FSN-RM broadcasting their game. WHy do they need it on 2 channels? It's ridiculous.

Alana Rizzo is shining knobs at every tv station in the mid-west, taking one or a hundred for the team.

Biddco
02-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Alana Rizzo is shining knobs at every tv station in the mid-west, taking one or a hundred for the team.

Why do all UND fans hate her? Because UND fans were mean to her and she didn't like it?

In the Cities we had both games on and were flipping between them on. Not to mention NMU and UM was on another station.

sfo19
02-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Why do all UND fans hate her? Because UND fans were mean to her and she didn't like it?

In the Cities we had both games on and were flipping between them on. Not to mention NMU and UM was on another station.

I think it has more to do with the fact that she whined about something that is part of her job that she should be able to deal with, and to have the job that she has to complain about something like that was kind of off base. She should be thanking her lucky stars she has a great job that lets her watch hockey for a living. And perhaps she needs thicker skin if she can't handle opposing fans taunting the DU bench. That and she said fans in Madison at the Kohl Center are "perfect angels." REALLY? I doubt that.

I'm calm now since my twitter just told me the game will be shown in its entirety. so...yay!

colosiouxfan
02-20-2010, 12:57 PM
http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/151669/publisher_ID/40/

Link to Virg Foss article in herald that was talked about in first period. Just in case anyone wants to get fired up about Lami"s suspension again.

Roben
02-20-2010, 01:20 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/home/story/minnesota-duluth-at-north-dakota

"Both games of the two-game weekend series will air LIVE on FCS. Tune in to FCS Central at 8:30pm ET on Friday, and join us again on FCS Atlantic at 8:00pm ET on Saturday to catch the all-important series finale"

I find that funny since the guide only says it's on for an hour.

FCS whatever region for tonight...lame

8:00
PM
(HKY) North Dakota
Hockey on FCS '09-'10
(N) 18 Minnesota-Duluth
at North Dakota

9:00
PM
(HKY) DU Hockey
'09-'10 (N) 15 Michigan
Tech at Denver

Roben
02-20-2010, 01:27 PM
SchlossmanGF RT @UNDMHockey: Straight from Fox College Sports: Tonight's game WILL be shown in its entirety on FCS Atlantic

Hopefully this is accurate. From twitter.

Biddco
02-20-2010, 01:32 PM
That and she said fans in Madison at the Kohl Center are "perfect angels." REALLY? I doubt that.

I suppose whatever this attractive lady says no matter what you guys say. :D

Well perfect angels...when compared to sugar beet eating Sue fans at the REA. ;)

cross cheque
02-20-2010, 01:52 PM

She got her nipples twisted at tRalph.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/sports/2009/01/27/fsns-rizzo-not-a-fan-of-sioux-fans/

cross cheque
02-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Do you ever read or think before you speak Biddco?

Nation's Sugar Bowl
Minnesota and North Dakota officially became the nation's sugar bowl in 1974.

The 1988 intended acreage figures released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture show that approximately 509,500 acres are grown in Minnesota and North Dakota. The total slicing capacity of all seven plants in the above area is more than 37,500 tons of beets per day, with a production capacity of more than seven million tons of beets. Sugar extracted by the seven factories will exceed 20 million hundred-weights per year.

Minnesota's 334,000 intended acres place it in first position nationally while North Dakota's 175,500 acres place it in fourth. Based on the foregoing statistics, it is unlikely these two states will lose their lofty positions.

Economic benefits from the beet sugar industry in Minnesota-North Dakota will total in excess of $1 billion annually.

Other states growing sugarbeets include California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Texas and Wyoming

http://www.sbreb.org/brochures/SugarCoop/

Biddco
02-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Do you ever read or think before you speak Biddco?

Nation's Sugar Bowl
Minnesota and North Dakota officially became the nation's sugar bowl in 1974.

The 1988 intended acreage figures released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture show that approximately 509,500 acres are grown in Minnesota and North Dakota. The total slicing capacity of all seven plants in the above area is more than 37,500 tons of beets per day, with a production capacity of more than seven million tons of beets. Sugar extracted by the seven factories will exceed 20 million hundred-weights per year.

Minnesota's 334,000 intended acres place it in first position nationally while North Dakota's 175,500 acres place it in fourth. Based on the foregoing statistics, it is unlikely these two states will lose their lofty positions.

Economic benefits from the beet sugar industry in Minnesota-North Dakota will total in excess of $1 billion annually.

Other states growing sugarbeets include California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Texas and Wyoming

http://www.sbreb.org/brochures/SugarCoop/

You should use that money to cover up the awful smell.

siouxyeahyeah
02-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Well the Gophers just did their job by sweeping CC. Now it's our turn to finish off the Bulldogs.

Sloe Gin
02-20-2010, 10:49 PM
thy will be done. :)

SiouxFanatic
02-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Only goes to show that the Sioux should've swept UMD in Duluth as well. :D

Also, any idea how UMD's Mike Connolly got hurt? Didn't see it and Pat Sweeney said he didn't return to the game. All I heard was Erik Fabian saying it looked like an upper body injury?

Slash01
02-20-2010, 11:16 PM
You should use that money to cover up the awful smell.

It's a Minnkota smell, but we don't blame them.

Sloe Gin
02-21-2010, 12:12 PM
and Biddco can't even offer kudos. wow.

Dirty
02-21-2010, 12:38 PM
and Biddco can't even offer kudos. wow.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1579/sofictrzhrbwzhn20090903.jpg (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/sofictrzhrbwzhn20090903.jpg/)
Oh Biddco Don't You Cry
UND Hockey is Do or Die
Take a hockey stick in my hand
Stayin' home in Sugar Beet Land
Hak said I'd be a star
UND Hockey will go very far
Take the Gatorade in your glass
We just kicked your phucking a<strikethrough></strikethrough>ss