PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

burbstyle
02-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Nope. I know UND players are used to court dates you should ask them.

Thanks. If I ever have a question about how to be a jerkface I'll ask you. :)

I have a question though...

How was Frattin acquitted when he blew .12 at the police station?

It took a half hour to convice the 1 Bison fan on the jury to just let him off- and it worked since the Bison don't have a hockey team :D

Biddco
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
It took a half hour to convice the 1 Bison fan on the jury to just let him off- and it worked since the Bison don't have a hockey team :D

The Sue fans didn't want to lose Frattin's legendary lawnmower throwing and drunken yard sale abilities. So they acquitted him.

tBulldogSnipers
02-18-2010, 03:38 PM

Fabulous work by the ND judicial system!

Racist mascots, No hills, No trees, a biased judiciary system, and home to a sub-par hockey team with a girls name! ~What a crappy place to live/go to school/visit.

Go Dogs!

Biddco
02-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Fabulous work by the ND judicial system!

Racist mascots, No hills, No trees, a biased judiciary system, and home to a sub-par hockey team with a girls name! ~What a crappy place to live/go to school/visit.

Go Dogs!
You forgot how they have a creek of poop by the arena. Covers up the smell of beets. Although it is covering up a bad smell with a horrible smell.

tBulldogSnipers
02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
You forgot how they have a creek of poop by the arena. Covers up the smell of beets. Although it is covering up a bad smell with a horrible smell.

I left out a more than just one thing...I just thought I had made my point with the ones I added, but yes, by the nazi's teepee they tRalph, they do have that poop creek

cross cheque
02-18-2010, 04:42 PM

"creek of poop" used to be a fresh water stream until UMD fans started bathing in it and polluting it with the "poop" caked on their bodies from sexually assaulting teenagers and mentally ******** adults, nice jobs you dogs.

Biddco
02-18-2010, 04:46 PM
polluting it with the "poop" caked on their bodies from sexually assaulting teenagers and mentally ******** adults, nice jobs you dogs.
:eek:

Well that's an image only a Sue fan could have experienced first hand.

SiouxAviator
02-18-2010, 06:13 PM

Only in the summertime, it doesn't work so well in winter.

cross cheque
02-18-2010, 07:02 PM

An image that could only be fulfilled by the actions of a bulldog fan.

Biddco
02-18-2010, 08:32 PM
An image that could only be fulfilled by the actions of a bulldog fan.

Oh so it was you. I knew it.

I also like how you have the sexual predator list on bookmark. Keep tracking of yourself/relatives?

Mike Rane
02-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Will the Sioux let UMD win this weekend so they can help keep UMD up there in the standings with SCSU? That would be another way to get back at Marvin.

You might wanna lay off the mushrooms.

cross cheque
02-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Oh so it was you. I knew it.

I also like how you have the sexual predator list on bookmark. Keep tracking of yourself/relatives?

Your attempts are so feeble I am starting to feel sorry for you, the only thing harder to find in Duluth than a comeback is a national championship.

Biddco
02-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Your attempts are so feeble I am starting to feel sorry for you, the only thing harder to find Duluth than a comeback is a national championship.
For the Sioux? Yeah I agree. You'll be fortunate to make the NCAAs. Even harder to find is your home ice chances.

cross cheque
02-19-2010, 09:34 AM
For the Sioux? Yeah I agree. You'll be fortunate to make the NCAAs. Even harder to find is your home ice chances.

Another mind numbing mental counter-punch from Super Dolt, are you going to taser me with your Rahtard-Gun next? :rolleyes:

Biddco
02-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Another mind numbing mental counter-punch from Super Dolt, are you going to taser me with your Rahtard-Gun next? :rolleyes:

Yup :)

ZAP!

Now you're more rahtarded!

brianvf
02-19-2010, 11:31 AM
For the Sioux?

It's hard for the Sioux to find a national championship?
Heck, all they have to do is look in the rafters of the REA. :p

Of course, UMD can do that too, but their national hockey titles are from the wrong gender. :D

Biddco
02-19-2010, 11:36 AM
It's hard for the Sioux to find a national championship?
Heck, all they have to do is look in the rafters of the REA. :p

Of course, UMD can do that too, but their national hockey titles are from the wrong gender. :D

Your chances this year silly!

brianvf
02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Your chances this year silly!

If the Sioux can make the NCAA's this year, they could easily go on a 4 game run, just like anyone else. :)

I know they're on the bubble, but a couple wins this weekend could certainly help. ;)

Biddco
02-19-2010, 12:25 PM
If the Sioux can make the NCAA's this year, they could easily go on a 4 game run, just like anyone else. :)
Well unless you guys play UNH or BC. Then you're one and done like St. Cloud.

brianvf
02-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Well unless you guys play UNH or BC. Then you're one and done like St. Cloud.

That's not true.
It just depends on when we play BC in the NCAA's. If we play them in the regional or in the final, we can beat them. If we play them in the semi-finals...then we're screwed.