Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac & Princeton @ RPI & Union (2/19, 2/20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac & Princeton @ RPI & Union (2/19, 2/20)

The last regular season homestand for RPI and Union. Princeton is at RPI for the BRF! and Senior Night on Saturday.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Quinnipiac & Princeton @ RPI & Union (2/19, 2/20)

Quinny came off of a pair of shutout wins to lose in Potsdam. Who knows what team will show up at the HFH.

RPI could use 4 points this coming weekend, especially with the standings so close.

Union just needs enough to not lose their bye, which shouldn't be too hard.

With all of that said, no one can take any games for granted and I expect to watch a pair of hard-fought games in Troy.
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
      ...RPI could use 4 points this coming weekend, especially with the standings so close... With all of that said, no one can take any games for granted and I expect to watch a pair of hard-fought games in Troy.
      Disappointing loss tonight... but got to regroup for this weekend's games. We're tied for 4th w/ SLU and Colgate's still in the thick of it.
      RPI's remaining schedule: Quinnipiac & Princeton, Cornell & Colgate
      SLU's remaining schedule: Yale & Brown, Harvard & Dartmouth
      Colgate's remaining schedule: Cornell, Dartmouth & Harvard, RPI & Union
      Here we come!

Comment

Can't take any team for granted. Now have to hope york is not severely injured and that this team can learn to play smart in the third period.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Can't take any team for granted.
          One would hope that they know that by now.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            One would hope that they know that by now.
            After the way they played the third period at Dartmouth-I am not sure what they know It is OK to lose but it is not OK to give away a game the way they did.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I'm sure some heads will roll, and RPI will come out playing a great 60 minute game against Quinnipiac. I think that game will not even be close, because they will want to prove something to Appert, themselfs, and the fans. BRF should give the boys enough energy to pull out a win against Princeton.
              Whats the give- away for BRF? Whatever it is, I hope it can make a little bit of noice, to make it nice and loud in the HFH. Are the tickets sold out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                I'm sure some heads will roll, and RPI will come out playing a great 60 minute game against Quinnipiac. I think that game will not even be close, because they will want to prove something to Appert, themselfs, and the fans. BRF should give the boys enough energy to pull out a win against Princeton.
                Whats the give- away for BRF? Whatever it is, I hope it can make a little bit of noice, to make it nice and loud in the HFH. Are the tickets sold out yet?
                There's probably some tickets left, if you like Section 12. As for the giveaway, I don't know yet.

I will be with the band for Freakout, and if we do not win, remind me to not play with them anymore for Freakout, because we haven't won the event since I started playing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  The last regular season homestand for RPI and Union. Princeton is at RPI for the BRF! and Senior Night on Saturday.
                  We'll hopefully beat up on Princeton for you. That Friday, it is Union's first annual WHITEOUT so I hope to see more buzz and excitement than usual on campus. Also, Saturday against Quinny is Senior Night so hopefully the turnout is solid so we can give these guys a proper (regular season) send off!
                  LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

The point of the giveaway is that no one finds out about it until the game. Jeez.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

A give-away is to give away stuff ( including giving away what's is being given out)
                      I'm sure a little clue wouldn't hurt

Comment

A give-away is to give away stuff ( including giving away what's is being given out)
                        This is the Freakout, no one finds out until they get to the game. That isn't new. Speculation, therefore, is pointless.

Comment

The Freakout gift will be something that can be easily carried. There's your little clue.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            The Freakout gift will be something that can be easily carried. There's your little clue.
                            Clarkson toilet paper.

Comment

Can tell you what it wont be.

1. Red Stadium Horn
                              2. Cowbell
                              3. Anything with Puckman on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X