X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruiting III: Monty's Quest for the Holy Grail

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Would sure be nice to have them together. Vermont in the 90's did well by keeping teammates together (St Louis and Perrin) and it might work well here also.
    Perhaps pencil Ming in at RW on that line in a couple years. I like the sound of that.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Wouldn't it just be wonderful if we could win the tournament one of these days?
      The sad thing is, once we stop trying to buy the tournament by bringing in mickey mouse teams and actually start bringing in the big guns, we'll actually win it.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
        Pulled this from an article on the cjhl website, which mentioned JL and Ouellette:

http://centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca/...110/news_11260

I wonder if RPI was one of the teams inquiring about Ouellette the other day. We're pretty maxed out up front next year but Id love to see both these guys work there stuff together at HFH next year.
        Not that I know what we need another forward for next season since I count 19 already assuming that everyone is coming and Brutlag is a forward, it wouldn't surprise me if we are interested. That will be an even 20 which means that 8 sit out every game.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Isn't Bowling Green in the RPI Holiday tournament next year?
          Yes along with UAH and UConn.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            ...it wouldn't surprise me if we are interested. That will be an even 20 which means that 8 sit out every game.
            Maybe they're taking the SAT together...Sorry, I'll stop now.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              The sad thing is, once we stop trying to buy the tournament by bringing in mickey mouse teams and actually start bringing in the big guns, we'll actually win it.
              Big guns are timid about traveling to NC barns...they lose revenue and they run the ever-present risk of an embarrassing loss. That's said, it wouldn't surprise me if Seth coaxed his buddy Rico into town for a few games.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                At least they don't do the swim.
                I'm buying you water wings

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  That would be Kevin Perron ('93), a 5'10" 145lb Junior Forward from Saratoga Springs. I think your correct that he wasnt a recruit and was just taking in the game with his family.
                  I believe you are correct. I'm pretty sure he and his dad were in line buying tickets at the box office when I arrived. Even on unofficial recruiting visits the school is allowed to provide complimentary tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                    I believe you are correct. I'm pretty sure he and his dad were in line buying tickets at the box office when I arrived. Even on unofficial recruiting visits the school is allowed to provide complimentary tickets.
                    Good. Let's forget about him.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Burlington Cougars lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 3-1. Patrick Koudys had no points or penalties. Burlington trails in the best-of-seven playoff series 3-0. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1238454

Koudys's playoff line is now 11-0-1-1-16.
                      His total is 61-5-29-34-58.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-11-2010, 10:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Penticton Vees defeated the Westside Warriors 3-1. Luke Curadi had a high sticking penalty. Penticton leads best-of-seven playoff series 1-0. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...&gameID=806874

Curadi's line is now 5-0-1-1-13.
                        His total is 63-7-11-18-111.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                          Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        50-62-48-110- 34
                                                   Playoffs                      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 03/11/10    
                                                   Total                        50-62-48-110- 34
                          Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   48-22-34- 56- 82
                                                   Playoffs                      6- 1- 6-  7-  6 03/10/10
                                                   Total                        54-23-40- 63- 88
                          Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         59-23-22- 45- 69
                                                   Playoffs                      3- 0- 1-  1-  2 season over
                                                   Total                        62-23-23- 46- 71
                          Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           47-12-21- 33- 60 03/10/10
                          Guy Leboeuf           LD Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        62-10-19- 29- 66
                                                   Playoffs                      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 03/11/10    
                                                   Total                        62-10-19- 29- 66
                          Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                                   Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)  27- 5- 6- 11- 20
                                                   Playoffs                      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 season over    
                                                   Total                        37- 7-13- 20- 26
                          Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

2010 or 2011
                          Luke Curadi           LD Penticton Vees (BCHL)        58- 7-10- 17- 98
                                                   Playoffs                      5- 0- 1-  1- 13 03/10/10
                                                   Total                        63- 7-11- 18-111
                          Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    50- 5-28- 33- 42
                                                   Playoffs                     11- 0- 1-  1- 16 03/11/10
                                                   Total                        61- 5-29- 34- 58

2010 women
                          Toni Sanders           F Susquehanna Rapids U19 Red   34-53- 9- 62- 42 03/12/10 missing 2 games
                                                   West York HS Boys Team       18-27-19- 46-  ? season over? missing game
                                                   Total                        52-80-28-108-  ?
                          Missy Mankey           F Hopkins HS Minnetonka MN     31-15-10- 25- 28 season over?
                          Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19              24-15-16- 31-  6 03/13/10
                          Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           20- 1- 9- 10- 48 03/20/10 missing 4 games
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

[QUOTE=redhead18;4682792]Pulled this from an article on the cjhl website, which mentioned JL and Ouellette:

http://centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca/...110/news_11260

I wonder if RPI was one of the teams inquiring about Ouellette the other day. We're pretty maxed out up front next year but Id love to see both these guys work there stuff together at HFH next year.[/QUOT

Sacred Heart

Comment

Originally posted by 1timer View Post
                              Sacred Heart
                              We'll that is one. It probably indicates, however, the level that other schools figure that he fits in.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Article in the Standard Freeholder about JL http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2484009.

The irony of it all is that Laliberte almost didn't end up in a Colts uniform this season. The sniper has secured a scholarship to NCAA Division I school Rensselaer (RPI) in Troy, N.Y., but he decided to hold off on heading south this season in order to gain a little more seasoning and experience in Cornwall.
                                Though he still has one more season of junior eligibility, Laliberte is planning to head to RPI next year, and that means it's his final chance to win a CJHL ring. He likes his team's chances, but the Colts captain said they'll have to take it one shift and one game at a time, starting with Game 1 against Nepean on Thursday night (7:30 p.m. at the civic complex).
                                The beer is in the cooler.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X