Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

WCHA Hate List

1. UMTC
    2. St. Cloud
    3. Wisconsin
    4. Mankato State
    5. Denver
    6. CC
    7. No Dak
    8. Bemidji
    9. UAA
    10. Tech
    11. UNO
    12. People with non hockey sig lines on USCHO
    tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Here's who Dave Reichel's voice reminds me of:

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsdXmYGFBcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsdXmYGFBcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Choirboy View Post
        Really? Did you watch the tourny last year? I wouldn't get too eager for the Beavers...
        What's wrong with being Eager for the Beaver?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          Happy Birthday, Euro!!!

I will buy you a drink in Madison next weekend. In the meantime, I will have several beers in your honor this afternoon.
          Its a little early, but thanks.

You know you had a good night when you wake up at like one, and are like, "Where the **** am I? Oh yeah... this is my place."
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

A few comments about tonights game.

1. The team showed no heart and no pride tonight. They just gave up like they did on three or four occasions last year. I thought this team was past that? If I was the coach they would have been skating after the game.

2. Has Motzko ever pulled a goalie? I know it wasn't Lee's fault, but why let him sit and suffer when his lazy *** team left him out to dry. If anything it maybe jump starts your team. I guess it is to much to ask that the guy try to coach.....

3. Lamoriox(sp) is a gutless wonder. I love how he drops the gloves and skates as fast as he can away so the ref's will jump in. Then he slashes a guy at the end of the in the back of the leg. Oh well, I won't whine about for three months. hopefully the Huskies get the Sue in the final five.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

After that slash, if I was Motzko I would have ordered a code red.
              SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                A few comments about tonights game.

1. The team showed no heart and no pride tonight. They just gave up like they did on three or four occasions last year. I thought this team was past that? If I was the coach they would have been skating after the game.

2. Has Motzko ever pulled a goalie? I know it wasn't Lee's fault, but why let him sit and suffer when his lazy *** team left him out to dry. If anything it maybe jump starts your team. I guess it is to much to ask that the guy try to coach.....

3. Lamoriox(sp) is a gutless wonder. I love how he drops the gloves and skates as fast as he can away so the ref's will jump in. Then he slashes a guy at the end of the in the back of the leg. Oh well, I won't whine about for three months. hopefully the Huskies get the Sue in the final five.
                I mean no offense, but if you think Lamoureux wanted the refs to jump in you're crazy. Were we watching the same game? I'm sure he was just trying to figure out his first move but the refs just jumped in. In the NHL and juniors you'll see them back away before they get their first shots in. That kid is intense, he doesn't back down. But it doesn't surprise me that you think this. (I'm now expecting someone to take a personal jab at me for this opinion, but there's really no point because I won't be back in this thread to respond since I can only roll my eyes for so long, so whatever floats your boat.)

That said, I, too, was curious why Lee wasn't pulled sooner. My rule of thumb on goalie pulling is if you are down 3-0 pull the freaking goalie. If nothing else to provide a spark or something. Could have been a different game if Lee had been pulled sooner, but that's just a bunch of what ifs I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                  I mean no offense, but if you think Lamoureux wanted the refs to jump in you're crazy. Were we watching the same game? I'm sure he was just trying to figure out his first move but the refs just jumped in. In the NHL and juniors you'll see them back away before they get their first shots in. That kid is intense, he doesn't back down. But it doesn't surprise me that you think this. (I'm now expecting someone to take a personal jab at me for this opinion, but there's really no point because I won't be back in this thread to respond since I can only roll my eyes for so long, so whatever floats your boat.)

That said, I, too, was curious why Lee wasn't pulled sooner. My rule of thumb on goalie pulling is if you are down 3-0 pull the freaking goalie. If nothing else to provide a spark or something. Could have been a different game if Lee had been pulled sooner, but that's just a bunch of what ifs I guess.
                  This isn't juniors or the pro's.. He knew they would jump in. just like the p#ssy has to slash a guy from behind. Marvin would have killed him if the linesman didn't jump in. Marvin stepped to the plate like a man and the Sioux ran like a bunch of *******. Like I said though, it is over with now so it doesn't matter any more.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                    After that slash, if I was Motzko I would have ordered a code red.
                    Motzko is to soft to ever do that.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

The Sue just went to the top of my list, tied with the goofers in suckness. Of course, I have to remember it's gotta suck to be them. They can't catch us in points even if we lose the rest of the games, and they win out. It's gotta suck to be sue, you.
                      Bob is making me concerned
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

What I can't stand is the Huskies being intimidated and "run" out of their own building. These idiots (suzies) make their entire season on Marvin's hit on Genoway. Hakstol sends the least talented of all the Lameroux's (4th line wing) out to fight Marvin. Good for Marvin--he throws off the gloves, but PC linesmen step in and prolong the Marvin thing forever.

Then the Huskies decide not to play Marvin and go into a protective shell and get the snot kicked out of them. Zajac was the wuss that slashed Roe--and Hepp and Lauridson took care of business.

After the first 3 goals, Motzko HAS to pull Lee--for Lee's mental health and a message to the rest of the intimidated Huskies.

It was embarrassing to be a Huskie fan on Saturday night. Good or bad, rough play is a part of hockey. And SCSU didn't answer.

And don't play your captain if he is too sick to play!! This was the least-prepared team ever--when everyone in the world knew what the pseudo-tough Suzies would do. Why didn't our coaching staff??

Christ, Wisco and Mansucko must be licking their fricking chops.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
                          What I can't stand is the Huskies being intimidated and "run" out of their own building. These idiots (suzies) make their entire season on Marvin's hit on Genoway. Hakstol sends the least talented of all the Lameroux's (4th line wing) out to fight Marvin. Good for Marvin--he throws off the gloves, but PC linesmen step in and prolong the Marvin thing forever.

Then the Huskies decide not to play Marvin and go into a protective shell and get the snot kicked out of them. Zajac was the wuss that slashed Roe--and Hepp and Lauridson took care of business.

After the first 3 goals, Motzko HAS to pull Lee--for Lee's mental health and a message to the rest of the intimidated Huskies.

It was embarrassing to be a Huskie fan on Saturday night. Good or bad, rough play is a part of hockey. And SCSU didn't answer.

And don't play your captain if he is too sick to play!! This was the least-prepared team ever--when everyone in the world knew what the pseudo-tough Suzies would do. Why didn't our coaching staff??

Christ, Wisco and Mansucko must be licking their fricking chops.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          The Sue just went to the top of my list, tied with the goofers in suckness. Of course, I have to remember it's gotta suck to be them. They can't catch us in points even if we lose the rest of the games, and they win out. It's gotta suck to be sue, you.
                          I miss you guys. If RPI manages to crash out of the ECAC playoffs again, I'm going to have to come out for the Final Five.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                            My dislike order, a continuation from a theme in the previous thread:

1. Wisconsin
                            2. (tie) North Dakota and Minnesota
                            No, we don't hate you. Maybe when you win some titles it will get our attention. Until then, you rank down (way down) below Minnesota, North Dakota, and Michigan on our radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
                              No, we don't hate you. Maybe when you win some titles it will get our attention. Until then, you rank down (way down) below Minnesota, North Dakota, and Michigan on our radar.
                              You seem to have misunderstood the point of the exercise.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
                                You should go back, read the very first post in this thread, and then come back and try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X