Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
    Agree, this team has to stay focused and realize they haven't accomplished anything EVER .

That said, it is fun to think about playing at the X against Ferris State in round 1...
    Fixed your post

Comment

Originally posted by Choirboy View Post
      Really? Did you watch the tourny last year? I wouldn't get too eager for the Beavers...
      I'll take Bemidji over any WCHA squads that make the field.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
        Fixed your post
        Hey we have banners!!!
        "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Sorry, but this is funny. Especially since we were just talking about UofM people thinking their school is so superior compared to St. Cloud or that if the players can't get in to a UofM or other school they can just go to SCSU. This is from the WCHA weekly column:

The league has also announced its list of this year’s scholar-athletes. 39 total players from the men’s side earned the honor, with Denver leading the list with eight players and Minnesota bringing up the rear with nobody. The numerical breakdown:

DU: 8
          SCSU: 6
          UAA, UND: 5
          CC, UMD, MSU: 4
          MTU: 2
          UW: 1
          UM: 0
          That's right, ZERO, not even one of their players qualify as a scholar-athlete. Really a tough year for gopher sports in all areas of life.

Comment

Sioux fan wants to play:

1. Minnesota
            2. Boston College
            3. Wisconsin
            4. Denver
            5. NCAA Executive Committee
            6. Restaurants in St Cloud
            7. UM Duluth
            8. Raisins in ice cream
            9. Rap music
            10. SCSU

Bracketology comment: UND doesn't typically lose to BC until the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
              Sioux fan wants to play:

1. Minnesota
              2. Boston College
              3. Wisconsin
              4. Denver
              5. NCAA Executive Committee
              6. Restaurants in St Cloud
              7. UM Duluth
              8. Raisins in ice cream
              9. Rap music
              10. SCSU

Bracketology comment: UND doesn't typically lose to BC until the later rounds.
              Raisins in ice cream is way too low on your list!
              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                Sorry, but this is funny. Especially since we were just talking about UofM people thinking their school is so superior compared to St. Cloud or that if the players can't get in to a UofM or other school they can just go to SCSU. This is from the WCHA weekly column:

That's right, ZERO, not even one of their players qualify as a scholar-athlete. Really a tough year for gopher sports in all areas of life.
                The surprise there is only 2 from Michigan Tech. Those nerds should be way higher... they were recruited so that MTU would have a ton of athlete-scholars, weren't they? It certainly wasn't so they'd have a successful hockey team.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Interesting week to lurk on the board. Big series for the Huskies and possibly even bigger news shaking up recruiting in Minnesota.

Nick Leddy traded from the Wild and they say part of it was due to being "very concerned about his development at the U." Not the first time we have heard this and the more things like this are said the more it hurts the maroon baffoons.
                  SCSU: A tradition of RESPECT!

Da greatest site in da history of da world!

Comment

Originally posted by DaHuskies13 View Post
                    Interesting week to lurk on the board. Big series for the Huskies and possibly even bigger news shaking up recruiting in Minnesota.

Nick Leddy traded from the Wild and they say part of it was due to being "very concerned about his development at the U." Not the first time we have heard this and the more things like this are said the more it hurts the maroon baffoons.
                    Big move by the Wild sending their #1 pick and what a slam at the UofM. Too bad Blais will be there next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHuskies13 View Post

The Wild said it this time? Wow. I mean, it was easy to laugh off freakin' Garth Snow when he started talking crap on the Don, but the WILD?

Wow.

Leddy has to be crushed.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

The Wild said it this time? Wow. I mean, it was easy to laugh off freakin' Garth Snow when he started talking crap on the Don, but the WILD?

Wow.

Leddy has to be crushed.
                        That's too bad . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

Wow.

Leddy has to be crushed.
                          Leddy was second round talent that went in the first round to the dumb***** wild. Of course Leddy should have gone to SCSU and then he would be doing fine.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Euro!!!

I will buy you a drink in Madison next weekend. In the meantime, I will have several beers in your honor this afternoon.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Anyone with the big ten network, the women's win over Minnesota is on in about 20 minutes.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Anyone with the big ten network, the women's win over Minnesota is on in about 20 minutes.
                                Do they show the woman getting ready before the game and after? A shower scene would get huge ratings!!!
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X