Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Season Thread 2-Do We Hate Everybody as Much as They Hate Us?

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Yes, we get it. Marvin shouldn't be hitting Hobey candidates. OK.
    No, Marvin shouldn't be hitting anyone in the head.

The "who" aspect just made the problem all the more visible.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Can't you just feel the love?
      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5-ClvcHtK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5-ClvcHtK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
      Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        No, Marvin shouldn't be hitting anyone in the head.

The "who" aspect just made the problem all the more visible.
        So until you come back, we're to keep him from entering the room.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Hopefully he finally understands this. If not, I'm sure SCSU fans will be complaining with his next suspension and speculating about how it signifies the downfall of hockey worldwide.
          Clearly the next Olympics is ruined because of this.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes, we get it. Marvin shouldn't be hitting Hobey candidates. OK.
            Since you brought it up, people have been saying we can't know Marvin's intent. Fair enough. But there is an objective fact out there for all to see. Both players he's taken out have been team captains and star players.

Comment

So until you come back, we're to keep him from entering the room.
              Exactly what are you trying to say?

Allow me to clarify succinctly: Contact to the head is a penalty.

Next question.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That he doesn't want to marry the princess despite her huge tracts of land. He wants to sing.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dirty wins.

Comment

That one necessarily leads to another.
                    One should lead to the other.
                    Let me ask you a question. When did you stop beating your wife?
                    Yes, that is a strawman question, and it bears no relation to what I asked.
                    Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
                      It does in the world where Red Cloud is not a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
                        One should lead to the other.
                        Says you. When you begin a question with a false supposition, that's strawman.

(facepalm)

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          It does in the world where Red Cloud is not a troll.
                          A) He took it out of context, since I was using the question (not asking it) as an example of a strawman.

B) Seems to me that if you're looking for a troll, you should look at yourself. I'm not entirely sure what you thought you were adding to the discussion by doing nothing but calling me one.

Comment

Allow me to clarify succinctly: Contact to the head is a penalty.
                            Couldn't agree more! So when Brett Bruneteau is suspended for his contact to the head penalty against Duluth, we're totally on the same page.

Comment

Couldn't agree more! So when Brett Bruneteau is suspended for his contact to the head penalty against Duluth, we're totally on the same page.
                              Now you're just calling out random players on opposing teams?

What did Bruneteau do? You might be thinking of the Corban Knight hit on Connolly, but maybe you see different things in that world of yours.

Either way, the Knight hit was reviewed by the WCHA as an example of a clean hit that could still cause injury. So no hit to the head. Sorry. Plus, Connolly was right back playing the next weekend.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Did he have a prior cheap hit or are you subscribing to TB's idea that now every hit requires a suspension because of precedent?

Comment

Working...
                                X