Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: St. Cloud State Freshman Ben Hanowski ties game with .1 sec left --- 2/4/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: St. Cloud State Freshman Ben Hanowski ties game with .1 sec left --- 2/4/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RqqUtVU8bw

Re: VIDEO: St. Cloud State Freshman Ben Hanowski ties game with .1 sec left --- 2/4/10

Unless I completely missed something, the replays didn't have the gameclock on the screen. Inconclusive at this point (granted I was looking ahead a little bit, but only minimally).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: VIDEO: St. Cloud State Freshman Ben Hanowski ties game with .1 sec left --- 2/4/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5THX7td0rU
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Unless I completely missed something, the replays didn't have the gameclock on the screen. Inconclusive at this point (granted I was looking ahead a little bit, but only minimally).
        Exactly my thought at looking at it. Plus on the "live feed" the on screen graphic is blocking view of the green light, about the only other indicator.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The green light was on, the red was not, but that's likely because reaction time is a little greater that 0.01 to push it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
          X