PDA

View Full Version : Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26

SiouxTechie
02-07-2010, 03:08 AM
when TCM was on the bench after that hit...

there was something gritty in TCM's mouth...(I probably should reword that)

and today when TCM thought about it...one of TCM's teeth feels a little weird...TCM may have chipped it a little bit...nothing major...

Edit: TCM has fixed this post like half a dozen times...TCM hopes you're all happy

ST is not content with tcm's editing... tcm still has the dreaded "I" in invisible letters in his 2nd sentence....

Also, ST hopes Shirtless Guy feels better in the morning lol

techcodemonkey
02-07-2010, 03:09 AM
there....happy?

SiouxTechie
02-07-2010, 03:25 AM
there....happy?

Yes, but tcm knows why ST is happy...

Also, Yager probably knows too, and DL...

ST is also happy that Tech got a win this weekend :)

Dude Love
02-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Yes, but tcm knows why ST is happy...

Also, Yager probably knows too, and DL...

ST is also happy that Tech got a win this weekend :)

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7417/vomitsmiley31.gif

The Rube
02-07-2010, 03:48 AM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7417/vomitsmiley31.gif

She took our hints and went and *ed herself?

Bakunin
02-07-2010, 04:04 AM
She took our hints and went and *ed herself?
She's probably the first person to ever get an std from masturbating.

Yager
02-07-2010, 04:43 AM
On behalf of SG to Jordan Baker's house...

http://borrowingtrouble.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/windex.jpg + http://img2.timeinc.net/toh/i/a/repair/sliding-doors-overview.jpg = All Better

crazytechfan
02-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Yager loves third person posting any might carry it over to the rest of the threads just for TCM.
tctf would be glad to join in.

and i may kill you if you do...

unless you try and kill me again in hockey and knock my helmet off by running into me...then i might just play dead next time
tctf would also be glad to pummel tcm into a wall.
tctf was informed that she will be attending tcm & tMitch2's hockey game tomorrow.

tbb_dl drunkenly told tctf about 8 times that they were drinking with the hockey players last night.

Jacks Stink
02-07-2010, 09:31 AM
A couple of the calls were questionable but Doriott's penalty was completely correct, he was being ******** again. Second, the hold with 2 1/2 mins left was a penalty but it may have stopped a goal. The refs didn't really blow this game, we did as usual.

Way to lose with class MTU. Random thoughts...Throwing stuff on the ice. Bret Olson is a goon and should be suspended for the crap he pulled at the end. And a presentation after the game? That trophie and your 8 conference points still gets you LAST place. Ever thought about joining the MCHA?

crazytechfan
02-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Way to lose with class MTU. Random thoughts...Throwing stuff on the ice. Bret Olson is a goon and should be suspended for the crap he pulled at the end. And a presentation after the game? That trophie and your 8 conference points still gets you LAST place. Ever thought about joining the MCHA?
[Use of first person for the sake of legitimacy]
Seriously, apparently you don't know jacksh*t.
For one, it's a trophy, not a trophie.
Secondly, Winter Carnival is a huge deal for us. It's when a LOT of alum come up, it's basically just a giant homecoming. A LOT of work is put into it, and winning WC for us could be compared to winning the Bean Pot for others, etc.
And more than that, yes, we might only have 8 points, but you know what, we're showing improvement, and that's definitely the first step to becoming a respected team again.
[/use of first person]

techcodemonkey
02-07-2010, 10:19 AM
tctf would be glad to join in.

tctf would also be glad to pummel tcm into a wall.
tctf was informed that she will be attending tcm & tMitch2's hockey game tomorrow.

tbb_dl drunkenly told tctf about 8 times that they were drinking with the hockey players last night.

well you know what? ****ing go for it...

TCM does not give a **** about what you think...

TCM wouldn't bother with the hockey game, it'll probably be a sh|t show anyway

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-07-2010, 01:06 PM

Speaking of class... :rolleyes:

bigmrg74
02-07-2010, 01:28 PM
tP26 believes that bmr76 is a pansy arse, and couldn't hold tJock of tP26.

tRecognize.

The Monster believe that you're drunk, and probably meant that for the Monster, although you butchered it like every other moron seems to do. The Monster fears no other fan group, for the Monster has stared into the eye of the Sioux Student section before, and had no trouble with them whatsoever, even despite the fact that General Custer was like the Monster's Great-great-great-granduncle or something. Some Drunken Hoser from Duluth will not make the Monster quake in his big old boots. :cool: :p

WFODucati
02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
On behalf of SG to Jordan Baker's house...

http://borrowingtrouble.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/windex.jpg + http://img2.timeinc.net/toh/i/a/repair/sliding-doors-overview.jpg = All Better

But is SG still alive???

also, new definition

BB_DLing: 1)getting a case of the morals 2)not being drunk enough

Yager
02-07-2010, 03:07 PM
BB_DLing: 1)getting a case of the morals 2)not being drunk enough
And then flip-flopping his morals.

nmupiccdiva
02-07-2010, 03:20 PM

Oh god, please no...

WFODucati
02-07-2010, 03:32 PM

after becoming drunk enough?

section16rowA
02-07-2010, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=
Originally Posted by Yager View Post
A couple of the calls were questionable but Doriott's penalty was completely correct, he was being ******** again. Second, the hold with 2 1/2 mins left was a penalty but it may have stopped a goal. The refs didn't really blow this game, we did as usual.[/QUOTE]

tSection16RowA agrees with tYager on this post. tSection16RowA was at the game and remembers this hold preventing JConn from a scoring chance. tSection16RowA thinks Tech played a pretty disciplined game up until the point. tSection16RowA was surprised there was 500 less people at the Sat game compared to Friday. tSection16RowA suspects many WC alums were too hungover to make it or were dressed at empty seats. tSection16RowA also walked into tAmbo at 2 pm and was served immediately at the bar.

tSection16RowA wants to thank tUMD for the rally, especially MConn, made the drive back much better. tSection16RowA and crew made the Sat night drive back to tDuluth with a stop at tLiberty Bell in tHurley and still made it before midnight tCT.

Yager
02-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Oh god, please no...
Don't worry, he couldn't find where she was.

Biddco
02-07-2010, 04:05 PM

You're mean but funny.