Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Last tBrenthoven heard, until reading tbbdl's post, is that there were no taxis in Houghton, and only two taxis, as in two cars for taxi service, in Bemidji.
    Biddco is happy he booked tTraveLodge months ago.
    Parking around thotel could be difficult.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Biddco is happy he booked tTraveLodge months ago.
      Parking around thotel could be difficult.
      tBrenthoven imagines that tBiddlyn will be bringing about a dozen blankets to keep warm at tTravelLodge.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Madison is fun and all, but really it is the most evil place in that entire state. Northwoods cabin country isn't that bad, up there one can conceivably isolate themselves from the Wisconsinites.
        I agree. Madison is evil. In fact everything south of Green Bay sucks. Can't wait to leave the southern half of this state. Northern Wis. is great and of course the UP.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J.AMBERALEBREW View Post
          I agree. Madison is evil. In fact everything south of Green Bay sucks. Can't wait to leave the southern half of this state. Northern Wis. is great and of course the UP.
          Nothing is great about Wisconsin. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Well, okay. One thing is great: when you leave that state.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'll be nice and help out you guys with parking, there are public parking areas that are within walking distance of the bars...like the one in front of my house...

It's about a 3-4 block walk...(yes Houghton blocks, so 2 down and 2 over...lol...and then 2 up and 2 over...)

So getting there is easy, but getting back to your places of drunken blackout could require a taxi or DD...

I live on South street between pewabic and dodge....

There is also a public parking area between Pewabic and Quincy on Houghton Ave...which is 1 block down and 1 block over...closer to the DT than the one in front of my house...

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
              No love for Hoku?

*****http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/h/hoku/album-hoku.jpg******
              Miley?? Is that you??

The Monster thinks he would get a contact buzz off of just reading thru this thread this weekend.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Miley?? Is that you??

The Monster thinks he would get a contact buzz off of just reading thru this thread this weekend.
                Quite possibly a possibility...

Comment

Nothing is great about Wisconsin. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Well, okay. One thing is great: when you leave that state.
                  QFT

Mmmm summit extra pale ale you are so delicious. Someone should bring me a half barrel of it on the way up.

Comment

Godzilla will crush the KBC because Biddco would rather have Fishbowls. Lots and lots of Fishbowls.

Biddco wishes he could remember how he got so drunk on three fishbowls and a Windsor diet last year.
                    Godzilla will die a painful death if Godzilla even thinks about crushing the KBC, and Biddco would rather have fishbowls because Biddco is a woman.

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                    tctf expects plenty of visitors at her statue site tomorrow night, as she's going to be bored as heck, and missing out on what Winter Carnival is truly all about. socializing, duh! What did you think I was referring to?
                    Hopefully she will be able to go and find PB at like.. midnight. If he's alert enough to answer his phone, that is.
                    tIG will come visit ctf, but only to pee on ctf's statue.

Last time bigblue_dl was up there he remembers hearing that there is now a taxi service in Houghton that works until after bar time!
                    bb_dl is correct. Neil's Taxi runs from 4am-2:30am Mon-Sat.

tIG is up early doing accounting homework while drinking a beer, then plans on drinking a shower beer. tIG will potentially be drinking a beer in philosophy class, then drinking beer with supper, then drinking beer all night. tIG loves winter carnival.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                    Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Blue Line Club Luncheon This Friday

The Michigan Tech Blue Line Club will host a luncheon at noon, Friday, Feb. 5, at the Peter Grant Hockey Educational Center. The event will feature comments from head hockey coach Jamie Russell about this weekend's Winter Carnival matchup with the Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs.

Cost is $8 for members of the Blue Line Club and $8.50 for the general public. The menu will include homemade meatloaf, real mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans amandine, chicken noodle soup, tossed salad, apple crisp with ice cream, and a selection of beverages.

The final Blue Line Club luncheon will take place Friday, Feb. 26, during the last home series for this year's seniors.
                      Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                        Godzilla will die a painful death if Godzilla even thinks about crushing the KBC, and Biddco would rather have fishbowls because Biddco is a woman.

Godzilla will CRUSH tKBC now!

Buahahahahahahahahahah
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Godzilla will CRUSH tKBC now!

Buahahahahahahahahahah
                          Just let 'Diva get one last pint! She really wants to try tBroomball Lager!
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Last tBrenthoven heard, until reading tbbdl's post, is that there were no taxis in Houghton, and only two taxis, as in two cars for taxi service, in Bemidji.
                            wolverineTrumpet was amused by the 2 taxis in Bemidji.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                              tIG is up early doing accounting homework while drinking a beer, then plans on drinking a shower beer. tIG will potentially be drinking a beer in philosophy class, then drinking beer with supper, then drinking beer all night. tIG loves winter carnival.
                              Ducati hopes to relive labor day weekend by seeing tIG with a high-life in the front pocket of his flannel tonight.

Comment

Last time bigblue_dl was up there he remembers hearing that there is now a taxi service in Houghton that works until after bar time!
                                Yeah, it's probably the new Mitch Lake "Taxi Service", which means he only gives rides to girls half his age.

Comment

Working...
                                X