This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, Part II

It's looking extremely likely that BC and NoDak will be in the same region.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

How lucky we are that a concerning night includes 6 goals and a playoff win. Onward
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        How lucky we are that a concerning night includes 6 goals and a playoff win. Onward
        well true, we are, but my confidence is a tad shaken after that performance.......if they come out and play well tonight then we can forget last night's ugliness. it seemed like a step backwards and the worst game they've played since when?? St. Lawrence?

Comment

They don't ask how; just how many.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

My belief is that BC will roll tonight, a la the 7-1 spanking out in Amherst.
            Chris V
            Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              It's looking extremely likely that BC and NoDak will be in the same region.
              Which might mean that Worcester trumps the other three sites for attendance. Just having those two teams alone makes for a good draw for biased & unbiased college hockey fans alike.
              Chris V

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                Which might mean that Worcester trumps the other three sites for attendance. Just having those two teams alone makes for a good draw for biased & unbiased college hockey fans alike.
                I think UND will end up staying west depending on how the WCHA breaks down. Besides, I'm not afraid of the Sioux. They are good, but there are a lot of good teams out there.
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                  I think UND will end up staying west depending on how the WCHA breaks down.
                  Based on what? There are a trillion western teams in the dance right now, why would they screw with bracket integrity to send NoDak out west?

Code:
                  Albany			Worcester		Fort Wayne	St. Paul
                  Denver			Boston College		Miami		Wisconsin
                  St Cloud		North Dakota		Yale		Bemidji
                  Cornell			Ferris St		UNH		Alaska
                  CHA Champ		UMD			AHA Champ	NMU
                  Not jumping down your throat, I'm genuinely curious. I would like to not be in their bracket! haha

I'm not "scared" of them either, but I would like the easiest route to the Frozen Four - and that is in a bracket that doesn't include the top 3 and NoDak, who is currently on fire.

Comment

Based on what? There are a trillion western teams in the dance right now, why would they screw with bracket integrity to send NoDak out west?
                    I agree. There are just too many western teams to keep them all out there. North Dakota, pretty high up there, could make a case to be 'kept out west' if they run the table in the WCHA. BC should be kept in the Northeast, even if they lose in the Hockey East Final (which I expect them to play in).

The NCAA will need something to make the DCU Center look 'full.' It holds 13,000+ for hockey, and I think that even the BEST four-team draw in that building attracts no more than 9,000. And even that may be generous.

The only local team that can make a case to be there is BC. I don't know if UNH can do better than Albany, even if they win the Hockey East Tournament.
                    Chris V

Comment

I'm not "scared" of them either, but I would like the easiest route to the Frozen Four - .
                      Worcester
                      Boston College
                      UHN
                      SCSU
                      CHA auto-bid
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

North Dakota just pantsed Minnesota last night in game one of a very hyped series. They definitely frighten me.

Let's see if BC looks a little less shaky tonight in front of Muse (presumably).
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

North Dakota just pantsed Minnesota last night in game one of a very hyped series. They definitely frighten me.

Let's see if BC looks a little less shaky tonight in front of Muse (presumably).
                          they are playing crazy good, the sioux.............watch out for michigan right now, check out the box last night in their game and also their last 3 games. young team putting it all together at right in time...........are we familiar with this?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Worcester
                            Boston College
                            UHN
                            SCSU
                            CHA auto-bid
                            If UNH finishes 8th or 9th in the PWR, they aren't staying in Worcester. They'll be paired with the # 1 seed (Denver or Miami) out west. I think you may see Yale in this bracket instead of UNH.

Comment

Code:
                              Albany			Worcester		Fort Wayne	St. Paul
                              Denver			Boston College		Miami		Wisconsin
                              St Cloud		North Dakota		Yale		Bemidji
                              Cornell			Ferris St		UNH		Alaska
                              CHA Champ		UMD			AHA Champ	NMU
                              Not jumping down your throat, I'm genuinely curious. I would like to not be in their bracket! haha

I'm not "scared" of them either, but I would like the easiest route to the Frozen Four - and that is in a bracket that doesn't include the top 3 and NoDak, who is currently on fire.
                              I say this because I dont think UND will end up as the 5th PWR seed. They aren't good enough to win the WCHA so they likely have at least one loss in them before the season ends. I think Yale ends up in Worcester before UND. Just my guess.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that one loss won't knock NoDak out of 5th.

Comment

Working...
                                X