X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, Part II

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly. And FWIW I've always wanted more of the back story as to why Jim O'Brien left and went to Ohio State. Hammer, Hammer, Hammer!!!
    Hahahahahaha.

What happened to Scoonie Penn anyway?!?!!!?
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
      Agree wholeheartedly. And FWIW I've always wanted more of the back story as to why Jim O'Brien left and went to Ohio State. Hammer, Hammer, Hammer!!!
      his leaving really fired up Bob Ryan, didn't it?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

scoonie penn ...... he still is a legend on the North Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          his leaving really fired up Bob Ryan, didn't it?!?
          I remember that I was really ****ed. Jimmy was a good guy. I went out and bought an Ohio State ball cap that day!
          sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

While we're bringing up people leaving, how 'bout that Coach Jags getting fired just for interviewing with an NFL team?
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Officially... they were suspended for breaking team rules.
              Gerbe was quoted at some point, saying even he didn't know what happened.
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
                anyways......... i was wondering if anyone knew what happend when brian o'hanley got kicked off the team and brett motherwell got suspended and signed with syracuse the next week after the first game of the 07-08 season?????
                It had something to with a couple of midgets, a goat and a bag full of blow. But I don't have all the details......
                Fighting the good fight

Comment

about 36 hours longer men, i can hardly wait. any leaks on muse or milner coming out of the kremlin?

Comment

I'll see what I can find out. "But Monsiur, That is not my dog."
                    sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by superfan11 View Post
                      i was wondering if anyone knew what happend when brian o'hanley got kicked off the team and brett motherwell got suspended and signed with syracuse the next week after the first game of the 07-08 season?????
                      superfan11... check your rep.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        about 36 hours longer men, i can hardly wait. any leaks on muse or milner coming out of the kremlin?
                        It's Milner, per my (fairly legitimate) sources.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          It's Milner, per my (fairly legitimate) sources.
                          Well, needless to say I disagree with this decision if true. Oh well. That's why we have these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Well, needless to say I disagree with this decision if true. Oh well. That's why we have these boards.
                            Personally, I'm in the Milner camp. It's nice not having other teams pepper the gaping hole over Muse's left shoulder (No offense to Muse, let's just be honest here).

Comment

Personally, I'm comfortable with both Muse and Milner. I think both are more than adequate to win with the team they have in front of them. Having two quality options is a nice "problem" to have.
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                                Personally, I'm comfortable with both Muse and Milner. I think both are more than adequate to win with the team they have in front of them. Having two quality options is a nice "problem" to have.
                                I agree. I don't *dislike* Muse, I just an leaning into the Milner camp at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X