Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Lawrence & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/5, 2/6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Lawrence & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/5, 2/6)

The North Country visits the Capital District.

Alumni weekend in Troy with the 1985 Championship team being honored.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: St. Lawrence & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/5, 2/6)

Mr. Sullivan, if you're looking in, could you pick RPI to lose both games?

Please?

Comment

A chance to make a move up the standings. Just make believe each of these teams is Yale and we should do just fine
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        Mr. Sullivan, if you're looking in, could you pick RPI to lose both games?

Please?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

See ya there. Will be in attendance both nights.

With the 85 team being honored, should tickets be available for walk-up Friday night, or should I try contacting the SLU ticket office beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

With the 85 team being honored, should tickets be available for walk-up Friday night, or should I try contacting the SLU ticket office beforehand?
            You should be fine to walk up at RPI but to play it safe I would call ahead. Union you may want to call ahead and not try to walk up there.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I will be at the rivalry game, as I saw SLU play up at Appleton.

Comment

Ive had this weekend circled since the schedule came out months ago.

Especially Saturday nights game.

Comment

Things are getting crowded at the top. And I don't think this weekend's games will do much to un-jumble them. But, I'll be there for both games.

Capital District sweep!!
                  Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                    You should be fine to walk up at RPI but to play it safe I would call ahead. Union you may want to call ahead and not try to walk up there.
                    I think I've entered the Twilight Zone.

I will be at one of the games next weekend, just have to decide which one.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

85 team is being honored against Clarkson on Saturday night. Tickets will be easier to come by on Friday against SLU. Clarkson on Saturday may put you out in the pasture on the far east end of HFH with terrible views.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Important weekend for 3 of the 4 teams involved. A real chance to move up on the stands and stake a claim for a first round bye.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                          If it's not an RPI game, tickets will be available at Union.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

This is a very important weekend for us, and not just because of the standings.
                            In the past, we always followed up a great game with a real stinker.
                            Following up the Yale game with similar performances (to the Yale game) will show real maturation. Something that Appert talked about Saturday afternoon.
                            We need to play hard for 60 minutes both nights. That won't insure victory, but it will help make us the team we are trying to become.
                            I believe that we will come away with 4 points this weekend, but we can't forget Brown.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                              This is a very important weekend for us, and not just because of the standings.
                              In the past, we always followed up a great game with a real stinker.
                              Following up the Yale game with similar performances (to the Yale game) will show real maturation. Something that Appert talked about Saturday afternoon.
                              We need to play hard for 60 minutes both nights. That won't insure victory, but it will help make us the team we are trying to become.
                              I believe that we will come away with 4 points this weekend, but we can't forget Brown.
                              From the standings alone, obviously the SLU game looks to be the tougher one. But they also play a very physical style. A style that we seem to have more difficulty in adapting to than that of run and gun teams like Yale. The third period up at their rink was one of the worst period we have played all year-I am sure coach SA has addressed this with the troops and I look forward to a completely different approach from our guys this friday. As far as Clarkson, I just hope we don't take them for granted. Their record makes them look like easy prey. I would just love to see us play hard and fast with them and make it two wins against them this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X