Merrimack at UNH - 01/30/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merrimack at UNH - 01/30/10

Just listening to the Princeton-Dartmouth game, and thought I'd get the thread going. Gotta have a better performance tonight, cuz we need the win. LET'S GO CATS!!

Dean
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Merrimack at UNH - 01/30/10

Pre-game show is on. UNH audio link below.

http://secure.stretchinternet.com/de...stamp&sd=today
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

If anyone cares, UNH is in their home whites tonight, and Merrimack is in their road blues.
      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Hey Dean, thanks for starting the thread and posting the link
        Live Free or Die!

Celeste & Sydney Recovery Fund

Comment

Allow me to congratulate Merrimack for a very respectable home record thus far. Their 6 wins have come against Vermont, BU, BC, NU, PC, and now UNH. They have another shot at UML (home game), and 2 shots each against UMass (home and away) and Maine (both home games.) It would be remarkable (and perhaps unsurpassed? haven't checked previous seasons, and frankly, I'm disinclined to spend the time to do so) if the Mack were to gain a win against each of its HE opponents in the same season.

That said, good luck against the other teams, but may UNH roll tonight. Go Cats!
          We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
          ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
          --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by erin View Post
            Hey Dean, thanks for starting the thread and posting the link
            Hey no problem Erin. Can't have you carrying the whole load every night .
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
              Hey no problem Erin. Can't have you carrying the whole load every night .
              Haha, no biggie.
              Live Free or Die!

Comment

MC 0 UNH 0, Period 1

Game on!

(This is going to be tricky, watching the B's game at the same time)
                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Game on!!

LET'S ----GO----CATS!!! GO,FIGHT,WIN!!!
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Looks like it's just you and me for the time being Erin. I don't drink, so I don't have any beer ratings for you...sorry.
                    Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

MC 0 UNH 0, Period 1

LeBlanc with a chance already that's turned wide, face off in the zone, a lot of whistles early.
                      Live Free or Die!

Comment

MC 0 UNH 1, Period 1

LeBlanc!!! 1:33 in!
                        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Looks like it's just you and me for the time being Erin. I don't drink, so I don't have any beer ratings for you...sorry.

LABLANCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Comment

Well, I'm here

LeBlanc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I was saying, I'm listening and watching the boards. Dinner soon, though.
                            We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                            ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                            --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

UNH scores!!! PETER LEBLANC SCORES EARLY INTO THE FIRST TO GIVE THE CATS THE 1-0 LEAD!!
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X