Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

http://www.funnyordie.co.uk/videos/c...opardy-4-15-00

I also need to say the best one ever..

"Continents"

ASIA!!!!
    Last edited by Terrier520; 02-19-2010, 02:03 PM.
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

[QUOTE=Terrier520;4637760]http://www.funnyordie.co.uk/videos/c...opardy-4-15-00

no, that's foreign FLICKS...
      When you're alma mater is 48-193-18 (2000-2012) since you left there... can you blame me for rooting for BU?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
        Just back from being out of town, and I've got a lot of catching up to do; but this:

was flippin hilarious. I hear Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"
        Maybe my joke gets better with age. When I first posted it I don't think anyone noticed.
        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          Homework? Saturday? I'm confused

6 games to go, 2 points away from 3rd, 4 Pairs away from 14th.
          15 may get us in though, right? As long as BSU wins CHA.
          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
            Maybe my joke gets better with age. When I first posted it I don't think anyone noticed.
            it has aged nicely
            Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Millea and Fyrer need to go back to clown college and lecture on the circuit.

Awful.

Comment

Awful.
                if they get off the hill tonight without harm being brought down upon them, the travelling faithful are wussys
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Awful.
                  They should not be allowed to decide a game like that. BU didn't help with taking some of the legitimate ones, but there were way too many bogus calls.
                  "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

How do these guys watch these games,played at the speed they're played at, with the hitting that occurs, and not come up with an even remotely close number of power plays for each team. I've been watching college hockey for a long time. I've seen many poorly officiated games. Most were poorly officiated for both sides or there was a call or two that decided the game that maybe shouldn't have been made. This one sounds like it may take the cake
                    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
                      They should not be allowed to decide a game like that. BU didn't help with taking some of the legitimate ones, but there were way too many bogus calls.
                      I counted the penalties tonight, and 2 of the 12 BU Radio agreed were good calls (one of which they thought should have been matching for diving.) 3 more were questionable. 7 were flat out horse-****.

PC got away with 2 HFBs and 2 cross checks.

To even say the officiating didn't have a big part in this...is to not give refs credit. That's a swing of 11 penalties.

Comment

You didn't hear it from me...

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHdZFppSZss&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tHdZFppSZss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                        Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

How bad does this hurt us in the PWR?
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

We dropped to 23rd. Basically we need to win the HE tourney now.

Comment

I counted the penalties tonight, and 2 of the 12 BU Radio agreed were good calls (one of which they thought should have been matching for diving.) 3 more were questionable. 7 were flat out horse-****.

PC got away with 2 HFBs and 2 cross checks.

To even say the officiating didn't have a big part in this...is to not give refs credit. That's a swing of 11 penalties.
                              There was also a blatant 3rd period interference call on PC missed right in front of the BU bench that almost sent Jack over the edge. And a botched icing call that led to a lost faceoff and immediate PC goal.

I thought PC played well. They buried their chances on the scrambles in front of the net and BU somehow missed most of their similar chances. No idea how BU can miss so many open nets. Uncanny, really.
                              Go BU!

Comment

We dropped to 23rd. Basically we need to win the HE tourney now.
                                Assuming we run the table.... two victories over UVM... how much will they help?

Comment

Working...
                                X