Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    He tweaked his knee early first semester last year and wasn't back to 100% until winter break, so cross our fingers but indications say no...
    I kid I kid, but different parts of the body heal faster for different folks.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/?data=uscho1m&week=poll

we are back on the big board
      Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Originally posted by BUterror View Post
        Pretty sure we were back on the "big board" on Friday night.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pwr.php
        Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by BUterror View Post
          The Poles don't matter.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            The Poles don't matter.
            BUT DENVER SHOULD BE NUMBER 1!
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

Comment

The Poles don't matter.
              Aw come on guys, even I got excited about this one. How many months have gone by?

Edit: Last time we broke the top 20 in USCHO poll was November 9th, 2009 at 17.
              Last edited by candycanes99; 02-15-2010, 04:28 PM.
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

I will say, I find it funny that teams we are currently beating in HE are ahead in the polls (what a weird year). Also, 8 of the 10 HE teams received votes.

Edit: Okay, so we're not technically beating Umass, but we do have a game in hand.
                "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
                  I will say, I find it funny that teams we are currently beating in HE are ahead in the polls (what a weird year). Also, 8 of the 10 HE teams received votes.

Edit: Okay, so we're not technically beating Umass, but we do have a game in hand.
                  How about just teams we own the season series against?
                  Let's go Terriers!

Comment

The Poles don't matter.
                    Neither do the Polls!

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                      Neither do the Polls!
                      Here's a guy that's new to uscho
                      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        He posts under a different screen name now.

i stuck to lurking since Miami choked away the title

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                          Who is he now?
                          Think right fielder for the Boston Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            Here's a guy that's new to uscho
                            Just makes me happy I'm not the new guy that has to be told to not post too much anymore.

...that was a poorly formed sentence, I'll start posting less immediately.
                            Let's go Terriers!

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post

darn those out of conference wins. i cant believe those idiot pollsters count them
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                                Just makes me happy I'm not the new guy that has to be told to not post too much anymore.

...that was a poorly formed sentence, I'll start posting less immediately.
                                its understandable. i didnt know the poles story when i first started posting here, its an old one that you'd have to really dig up to find.
                                time to write new history

Comment

Working...
                                X