X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2010 Beanpot: Featuring One Team Under Consideration

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
    That's okay, because we have freshmen who will entertain themselves by chanting obscenities until shushed by those around them.
    Yeah, we tried to drown out the "Sucks to BU" while we were playing Harvard with a "Let's Go Eagles."
    Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
    This is an honest question.
    Serious question here... when you search for living accommodations, is proximity to a nearby building a major factor?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Serious question here... when you search for living accommodations, is proximity to a nearby building a major factor?
      Okay, I am seriously getting fed up with your obsession with me. Knock it off.
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
        Okay, I am seriously getting fed up with your obsession with me. Knock it off.
        What, it was a serious question!

Also, can I borrow your shades?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
          Word on the street is that eageefat got hungry.

*****http://home.comcast.net/~olo567/bc_jester.jpg******

Is this guy related to Yankeefat? I see a family resemblence here.

Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
            Does anyone know if FSteve removed that large stick he had up his butt last night?

I've never seen Nick refered to as a large stick before?
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I've never seen Nick refered to as a large stick before?
              Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                Aside from the grade school humor, this sign may have made sense unless there was the fact that BU's power play is #10 and NU's is #40. The first goal last night was a power play goal! FAIL!
                you have obviously missed the point. the reference to hockey was just to avoid having the sign stolen by the authorities.

the true meaning was to point out that the typical fanboy is a pickle puffer.. i mean have you seen this quiddlet guy? also, the fanboys apparently think NU guys have problems with erectile dysfunction. how else would they know that? read between the lines, dude.

Originally posted by 13renclan View Post
                It's not as clear as BU=right/BC=wrong, BC just happens to have a few of the biggest d-bag posters in you, Nick, and Carmine along with some guest appearances who seem to make it their top priority to annoy other fans with humor that only you're laughing at.

i dont find your humor funny, crybaby. i guess that makes you a d-bag.
                Last edited by SteveF; 02-02-2010, 03:19 PM.
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  he did a nice sell job on the fall. While he is only a sophomore, I expect David to be able to anticipate these things and react more appropriately.
                  ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BTO_N-Uhww&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BTO_N-Uhww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

not that you ever had any credibility. but, yeah, what a diver
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    It is possible to sell a hit to make it look worse than it really is. I'm on the fence on how bad the hit was. Either way, it was a hit Warso should not have taken and he deserved the penalty if not a double minor for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
                      It is possible to sell a hit to make it look worse than it really is. I'm on the fence on how bad the hit was. Either way, it was a hit Warso should not have taken and he deserved the penalty if not a double minor for it.
                      We've all seen similar shoves after the whistle were guys shove back and don't crash down to the ice. However, given that Warsofsky's height he really had to jab upwards to catch him in the chin there, and I do think he caught the guy by surprise. Not sure there was much selling.
                      Boston University 2009 Champs
                      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                        We've all seen similar shoves after the whistle were guys shove back and don't crash down to the ice. However, given that Warsofsky's height he really had to jab upwards to catch him in the chin there, and I do think he caught the guy by surprise. Not sure there was much selling.
                        I've experienced a stick to the jaw/windpipe area in the case of an ACCIDENTAL high stick, and it hurts like hell. With Warsofsky swinging it like he was, I don't think he was selling the hit at all.
                        "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BTO_N-Uhww&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BTO_N-Uhww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Wait, you actually don't see that at 35 seconds? That was a Vinny Saponari-worthy dive, on an obvious, stupid penalty by Warsofsky.
                          I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

courtesy of the doghouse

*****http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs240.snc3/22732_320650149201_568069201_4783535_2015947_n.jpg******
                            I saw this for the first time right after BU failed on that 5-minute power play. I lost it. Well done to whoever that was.
                            Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

i dont find your humor funny, crybaby. i guess that makes you a d-bag.
                              Logic doesn't apply to reach that conclusion. I said you were a d-bag who aims to **** people off with your nonsense, not one because you do it.

Because I think your constant BS has gotten old, I must be a crybaby. Logically. But yes, I'm a d-bag.

Comment

Steve - you can't really watch that and think that the Husky didn't help the call can you? I'm not saying Warsofsky didn't deserve a penalty, I'm saying the NU guy did a nice sell job. He embellished big time.

Oh and another thing - can it be contact to the head high sticking if your stick doesn't actually make contact with the head? Just curious.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X