This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2010 Beanpot: Featuring One Team Under Consideration

We did chant "safety school"... at Harvard.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      We did chant "safety school"... at Harvard.
      good job!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

NU is so offensively unskilled - reminds me of watching the bruins
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Watching in a bar is ok, but it is mildly embarrassing when you are the only one watching the game and you are yelling at the TV...
          "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
            Watching in a bar is ok, but it is mildly embarrassing when you are the only one watching the game and you are yelling at the TV...
            Nonsense! Be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
              NU is so offensively unskilled - reminds me of watching the bruins
              Agreed. They drive hard and can keep the puck in but once they do that they seem to have no idea to do with the puck. Maybe throw a couple shots wide of the net as some complex passing attempt...or pass back and forth a couple times. It is no surprise that one goal went in because that shot will eventually find its way through after enough of those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                Nonsense! Be proud!
                word.

Comment

Great game! Great win! Why can't BU play like this all the time?

Comment

Wow.. what an outstanding gm..

Both goalies played very well.. this one, classic. Rawlings & Millan both looked amazing. We're 1-1 head to head. Nxt 2 gms between the two schools should be intense as well. BC, still my fav in this tourney even though BU has had the better of them lately. Well played Huskies.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      Wow.. what an outstanding gm..

Both goalies played very well.. this one, classic. Rawlings & Millan both looked amazing. We're 1-1 head to head. Nxt 2 gms between the two schools should be intense as well. BC, still my fav in this tourney even though BU has had the better of them lately. Well played Huskies.
                      my fav too. bc'll win 24-3. no stopping that offense.

your guys play hard. try not to embarrass harvard too much

Comment

Another Student Section question: Is 317 near any? Or is it neutral?

Comment

Great game to watch. Millan looked very impressive and looks to be settling in to his first year form. The BU PP is still passing a little too much for my tastes. I'd like to see more shots from the high point as opposed to the bottom of the face-off circle. If anybody but Colby takes that shot, I don't know if it goes in.

Also, NU fans with the usual showing as always. Extremely vocal during the game and vulgar afterwards. One guy whipped his ballsack out on the train and another was trying to trip BU fans as they got off at Kenmore. Neg rep away.
                          GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by BUtiful View Post
                            Great game to watch. Millan looked very impressive and looks to be settling in to his first year form. The BU PP is still passing a little too much for my tastes. I'd like to see more shots from the high point as opposed to the bottom of the face-off circle. If anybody but Colby takes that shot, I don't know if it goes in.

Also, NU fans with the usual showing as always. Extremely vocal during the game and vulgar afterwards. One guy whipped his ballsack out on the train and another was trying to trip BU fans as they got off at Kenmore. Neg rep away.
                            Because BU fans are nothing but a class act

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              i'm still going to post it.

i'm just saying if that bothers you so much but what deuce and candycanes do doesnt.. then you are guilty of what you are criticizing tony for. 'two wrongs make a right' is not a sustainable strategy.
                              I love how you know that what deuce and candycanes do doesn't bother me. Typical move on your part to turn it around and make it seem like I'm in the wrong here. You must have aced that class at BC - you are so good at that!!! If I had quoted one of their posts and said "hee!" or added a smiley, then your post would have some merit as then I would be the same type of hypocrite that Tony is. But I didn't. And you don't know if I neg repped either of them or sent them an email telling them not to stoop to the BC fan level. Or did nothing at all. So you can just keep posting that photo and Tony can agree with you and give you the message board version of a high five and then cry like those girls in the BU photo you continue to post because he thinks it's just awful that we did the same thing he applauded you for.

Nice win over Harvard. See you next Monday.

Comment

Well, there's always next year

Nothing that I didn't expect, but still frustrating. Its hard to believe that 88% in the save percentage column next to Millan's name because he has played so well both games against NU. Good call on the Tuckerman HFB but I think that Warsofsky's cross check to the neck after the whistle also warranted 5 minutes. Atmosphere for the NU/BU game was solid...would have loved to hear the Doghouse after a GWG.
                                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X