X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2010 Beanpot: Featuring One Team Under Consideration

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I don't want to sound like some overly-sensitive tool or anything, but it kind of bugs me that we rip on this guy. He doesn't even post on the board and we make fun of him behind his back. It just doesn't seem right.

With yankeefat, he's at least a member of this board and we're making fun of him to his face (at least, through the internet, anyway).

I know I'm defending the BC guy and ripping on the BU guy, but I think even if the roles were reversed I'd feel the same way.
    well, i haven't even been a part of this entire beanpot thread, yet i seemed to have come up in the yankeefat context, which by definition would be making fun of me behind my back as i am not actively a part of the thread. so by your very post, you have contradicted yourself. bravo.

the difference here is that by posting this guys picture, if he were a member of this board you would probably be banned for posting something that personal. i wouldn't blame the guy for becoming highly offended by something like that.

on a lighter note, here's to the quest for 30/58. Let's Go BU!

*****http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs203.snc3/21059_837904695120_913278_47687295_5376183_n.jpg******
    Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
    when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
    "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

What radio station(s) will be broadcasting the games today?

Comment

Originally posted by proven25 View Post
        What radio station(s) will be broadcasting the games today?
        Yeah, anyone have radio/video link for the games?

WEEI looks like BC's radio station, but the Beanpot isnt on the schedule

Edit: Harvard's site has it

http://www.whrb.org/
        Last edited by JHG722; 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
          Yeah, anyone have radio/video link for the games?

WEEI looks like BC's radio station, but the Beanpot isnt on the schedule

Edit: Harvard's site has it

http://www.whrb.org/
          WWZN with Bernie for the BU game as always. http://lightningstream.surfernetwork...wwzn&skin=WWZN
          Boston University 2009 Champs
          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Where are the Superfans? The Garden is empty.
            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

it's only the beginning of the second period... they're probably just getting there, or close to it
              Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
              when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
              "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

There's actually about half a section of very rowdy Harvard fans here causing trouble right next to us. I'm impressed!
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

There's actually about half a section of very rowdy Harvard fans here causing trouble right next to us. I'm impressed!
                  Shocking! They have fans? That aren't drunk businessmen down in the expensive seats? Are you sure they aren't businessmen pretending to be students?
                  "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

They're BU fans whose clothes got ruined in the wash.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

you guys do the "safety school" chant yet?!?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ugh, anyone else watching the game on TV catch the lame "there is no infield fly rule" quote from the announcer when the puck went up in the air right above one of the goalies? I thought we were done with lame baseball references after the fenway game.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
                          Ugh, anyone else watching the game on TV catch the lame "there is no infield fly rule" quote from the announcer when the puck went up in the air right above one of the goalies? I thought we were done with lame baseball references after the fenway game.
                          volume is loooooooooooooooowwww

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
                            Shocking! They have fans? That aren't drunk businessmen down in the expensive seats? Are you sure they aren't businessmen pretending to be students?
                            He never said how old they were...
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

the title game next week between nu and bc will be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                the title game next week between nu and bc will be fun to watch.
                                I thought sandbagging was the job for NU fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X