X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2010 Beanpot: Featuring One Team Under Consideration

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Harvard is playing very well. BC is not. BC D is in a little trouble right now and Harvard will beat them. Goaltending is a plus for Harvard over BC as well
    It turns out our friend Hokiedope went whining to the politically correct board and got PC91 banned. This is what happens when you let the special school children play with the big boys.

Free PC91, ban Hokiedope.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by btg1204 View Post
      This is why Yale sucks.....

Thanks BTG; That was hilarious...... and absolutely brilliant.
      The video SPOOFS the sense of elitism that many "outsiders" attribute to
      just about ANYONE who ever set foot in New Haven, or for that matter,
      Cambridge. Now HOW did they possibly recruit Brian Williams for this magnum
      opus? Ya think maybe B Dubya has a daughter there...... or am I mixing him
      up with Denzel Dubya?????? ROFL.

******* width="853" height="505">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGn3-RW8Ajk&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGn3-RW8Ajk&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505">
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        It turns out our friend Hokiedope went whining to the politically correct board and got PC91 banned. This is what happens when you let the special school children play with the big boys.

Free PC91, ban Hokiedope.
        Wait....what???? He did what??? Unacceptable.

Comment

If BU can manage to get through the first game, they might be considered favorites, considering the only team they want to beat this year is BC.

However, even though it is the Beanpot, I can't say I'm all that optimistic.
          "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            There are so many things that you don't understand and there's no sense in explaining things to you. My suggestion is to head back inside now that recess is over. OK?
            Nick,please. You are embarrasing yourself...... so little of what you
            write makes any sense. Have you taken your medication yet today?

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
              Nick,Nick,Nick. PLEASE try to conduct yourself like a gentleman!
              As I learned many years ago in Gross Anatomy class, opinions are like
              ********........ everybody has one. If Yale is as bad as you suggest, why
              are we ranked #6 in the two major polls? Also, call me eccentric, but if you
              are so wise, WHY PRAYTELL do you live in Yuma?
              The gap between Yale's poll ranking & PWR/RPI says more about the 'quality' of the pollsters than I could.
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

This message is hidden because Hokydad is on your ignore list.
                Another excellent point
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Nick, ...WHY PRAYTELL do you live in Yuma?
                  He's facilitating the import/export/forwarding....

you know..making sure that talcum powder your neighbors in Scottsdale ordered is indeed talcum powder

And to think Utah had adultery issues
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Nick,please. You are embarrasing yourself...... so little of what you
                    write makes any sense. Have you taken your medication yet today?
                    Who are you? It makes perfect sense to most Hockey East people that have been following the board the past few months.

Go back to your ECAC threads and you guys and the Cornell and Clarkson fans can wonder if an ECAC team will make it out of the first round this year or how long it will be before another ECAC team makes a Frozen Four. Ok?
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Harvard is playing very well. BC is not. BC D is in a little trouble right now and Harvard will beat them. Goaltending is a plus for Harvard over BC as well
                      Take it to the bank ladies and gents...

or how long it will be before another ECAC team makes a Frozen Four. Ok?
                      LOL...cornell in 2003, right?

Comment

BC will have their hands full with Harvard....

It will be a Harvard vs Northeastern final
                        All hail the Magnificent HokieDokie...

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rW-OJ48AJBU/SNzP28rJqMI/AAAAAAAAGJc/bWgvyXCEwoA/s320/crystal_ball2_bmwPreview.jpg******

Seriously, do you drown your Cheerios in whiskey or something, because everything that you say comes out wrong I must assume.

Comment

Was NU really #2 in the country for that matchup? Shows you what a mess college hockey was last year.
                          Like BC being ranked #2 in football a few years back.

Anyway, let's get it out of the way now. BC is the best team in the tourney again.... so..... Congrats to BU, 2010 National (ie - Beanpot) Champs
                          You are still going to spew out this drivel while BU is still technically defending national champions!?! I know, reverse karma....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                            Like BC being ranked #2 in football a few years back.
                            Yes. Also similar to when BU was #1 back in 2006. That might have been the biggest crapshow of them all. What a fraud that team was.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              correct me if i'm wrong, but this has never happened?

i can't see harvard beating BC
                              You are correct. And the last two years were the first time that all 4 schools made the final in back to back years. Time to see something new again!
                              Originally posted by Bakunin
                              Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

BC-BU in the finals, BU wins because its BC/BU and its on TV.
                                Originally posted by Hokydad
                                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Working...
                                X