PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota @ UAA 1/29-1/30 - IS the season over yet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

The Rube
01-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Is it Beer:30 yet?

I hear ya, but I'll be good and not partake for a few hours. I still have some things I have to accomplish today.

state of hockey
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
I hear ya, but I'll be good and not partake for a few hours. I still have some things I have to accomplish today.

Ditto.

I suppose I should actually get my hands on some beer. I have a feeling I am not going to let my lame friends get in the way tonight.

Driftryder
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Not sure what Gopher team will show up this weekend but I predict that whoever scores the most goals will win tonight.

gophrhcky9
01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
after 4 years of not posting I think it is time to come off of self imposed proabation...

this is a must sweep weekend for the gophers if they even want to have a shot at home ice for the wchas.

state of hockey
01-29-2010, 07:02 PM
It's a weird thing, not really caring much whether they win or lose.

I would rather they win, obviously. But, meh. Not going to be heartbroken if they don't.

Driftryder
01-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Saturday nights seem to be UAA's night they have 6 of there 9 wins overall on Saturday nights and are 4-2 at Sullivan beating the likes of UND,Denver and CC. Wonder what the pregame meal is on Saturday nights?

Gophers will need to play better D if they are going to get the sweep, defensive lapses led to at least 2 if not 3 of UAA's goals. Any chance we see Patterson tonight or is tDon's love affair with Kangas too strong?

Goon
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
At this point, I'll take ANY butts in the seats, Gopher fans or not.

Suze, be careful what you ask for. :)

Skeeterman
01-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Ha, I just had to ask how many NCAA games has your glorious Huskies won? LOL, also how many NCAA titles has SCSU won? He, He, He...

Are you imersonating a gopher fan?

seawolfpunk
01-30-2010, 04:31 PM
ok, my two cents on last night

1. STAY OUT OF THE **** BOX

2. BENCH DARWITZ & GORHAM FOR LEINWEBER & HUNT

3. KEEP PLAYING AGGRESSIVE BOYS

4. GIVE OLTHUIS SOME HELP GUYS!!!

goofy gopher
01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Wow, there sure is a lot of interest in this series. Gotta love the back and forth banter between two teams fan bases, and all of the personal jabs as well. Who is gonna name the second thread after they close this one down when it reaches the post limit?;)

Suze
01-30-2010, 05:26 PM
ok, my two cents on last night

1. STAY OUT OF THE **** BOX

2. BENCH DARWITZ & GORHAM FOR LEINWEBER & HUNT

3. KEEP PLAYING AGGRESSIVE BOYS

4. GIVE OLTHUIS SOME HELP GUYS!!!

Agreed, totally agree, great advice, and can't agree enough! I sure hope we see Trevor, Curtis, and Bryce tonight. Coach you have sent your message to the players, but enough is enough. Please don't turn into another Talafous!

Suze
01-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Suze, be careful what you ask for. :)

Hey, we're getting desperate here.

Goon
01-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Hey, we're getting desperate here.

LOL... They won't be as bad as years past because their season hasn't been that good this season. I fully expect to see a UAA thrashing of the Gophers tonight.

goldy_331
01-30-2010, 09:46 PM
LOL... They won't be as bad as years past because their season hasn't been that good this season. I fully expect to see a UAA thrashing of the Gophers tonight.

Well you expected to see one last night and how'd that work out?

4four4
01-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Are you imersonating a gopher fan?

Like yourself?

Suze
01-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Like yourself?

Much better effort by the Wolves tonight! Clarky was on fire, his shorty was a thing of beauty, congrats Kevin.

I hope Grant is okay after getting hit in the head. Get well Tommy!

Olthuis now has surpassed Lawsons wins in a season, nicely done Jonnie O, you were outstanding tonight, as was every UAA player on the ice. Great defense, everyone played with urgency and passion. FUN to watch.

The Rube
01-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Much better effort by the Wolves tonight! Clarky was on fire, his shorty was a thing of beauty, congrats Kevin.

I hope Grant is okay after getting hit in the head. Get well Tommy!

Olthuis now has surpassed Lawsons wins in a season, nicely done Jonnie O, you were outstanding tonight, as was every UAA player on the ice. Great defense, everyone played with urgency and passion. FUN to watch.

Congrats on the win tonight. Even with my Sonmor/Shaver (radio super homers) filter on, sounds like Olthius had a helluva game.

Now, keep winning. Well, as long as we keep winning. I don't wanna drop any more in the standings. :o

Suze
01-31-2010, 02:24 AM
Congrats on the win tonight. Even with my Sonmor/Shaver (radio super homers) filter on, sounds like Olthius had a helluva game.

Now, keep winning. Well, as long as we keep winning. I don't wanna drop any more in the standings. :o

Yeah, it's getting pretty tight in the standings right now. Were you not able to catch the GCI webcast?

The Rube
01-31-2010, 02:27 AM
Yeah, it's getting pretty tight in the standings right now. Were you not able to catch the GCI webcast?

Due to the overload last night, I didn't try tonight, went with the radio. Probably better that way in hindsight. I haven't destroyed anything.

Bakunin
01-31-2010, 03:23 AM
Nice to see MN's "miss the net offense" came back with a vengeance tonight. :p