No announcement yet.

Saturday Jan 23. Scores - First ever DIII tilt at the Xcel Energy Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday Jan 23. Scores - First ever DIII tilt at the Xcel Energy Center

St. Olaf switches goalies with 10:16 left in the second period. Have to think it's to give each a chance to play in the palatial barn. I like it.
    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

3rd period underway
      Framingham 1
      Salem 2
      Salem on the PK for the 1st 1:41
      SOG after 2 37-12 SSC
      Last edited by joecct; 01-23-2010, 02:57 PM.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Stout kills the first...and takes another. :05 of 5x3 coming up and then 1:55 of 5x4.

Goal waived off for Olaf...
        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

All penalties killed.

Stout 2
          St. Olaf 1

5:44 left in 2nd.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
          19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

From Milwaukee -- Finlandia -- 2, MSOE -- 2 to start the 2nd period.
            SNC Men:
            Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
            NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
            SNC Women:
            O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Adrian -- 4, Lawrence -- 0 after one period...
              SOG -- Adrian: 13 - 7.
              Last edited by pete99race; 01-23-2010, 02:52 PM.
              SNC Men:
              Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
              NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
              SNC Women:
              O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Stout 2
                St. Olaf 1

end 2nd

Shots 20-19 Stout in the game, 13-11 Stout in the period.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
                  All penalties killed.
                  What was the body count?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

This is one heck of a sloppy, shoddy, and otherwise forgettable hockey game
                    End of regulation
                    Framingham 2
                    Salem 2

0:20.8 left - Salem takes a silly tripping penalty in the neutral zone.
                    Ready, fire, AIM!
                    Off a face-off scramble Cassavant buries a loose puck with 0:14 left
                    Last edited by joecct; 01-23-2010, 03:07 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

1-0 Norwich over Trin-trin, about half-way through the first.

Collins from Kozhokin and Houston

r

Comment

Stout 3
                        St. Olaf 1

Goal at 3:18 of the 3rd (I think).

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

And in a disappointing result
                          Framingham 2
                          Salem 2 FINAL

And we drop one in the MASCAC LPS
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

2-0 Norwich
                            Anderson from Forkey with 7:05 left in the first

r

Comment

2-1 Norwich

Trinity PPG by Lombardi

r

Comment

Norwich WDEV audiostream available below.

Enjoy the game.
                                You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
                                http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Working...
                                X