PDA

View Full Version : The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Wisko McBadgerton
01-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Where is Carl Spackler when we need him?

Gurtholfin
01-22-2010, 11:46 AM
On the behalf of all Gopher fans, go Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of all Badger fans, Go Saints!!!!!

I hope you all have a rotten sports weekend. :p

GopherBigGuy911
01-22-2010, 12:29 PM

Awwww come on where is the love for your boy Brent Faaaaavvvvvre? :confused:

vizoroo
01-22-2010, 12:40 PM
On the behalf of all Gopher fans, go Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you found the way!

Dmann
01-22-2010, 01:00 PM
We already lost VermontDad, who was possible one of the most entertaining people on this board.

What happened to that guy, he was a trip!

GopherBigGuy911
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Glad to see you found the way!

Sometimes you need to make a pact with the devil to get things done :p

Timothy A
01-22-2010, 01:22 PM
God Bless the Minnesota North Stars. I've always been a Blackhawk fan, but I was also a closet North Star fan. I still have a NS jersey, 4 caps, a bumper sticker, and an autographed picture of #33, your goaltender....Don Beaupre!

MCR, I'm going to vomit now....:(

Am I the only sane Wisconsinite who has no closet/non closet allegiances to Rodentsota or Flat Land? :confused: It's Wisconsin or nothing. Afterall, when you've said "Wisconsin", you've said it all.

goldy_331
01-22-2010, 01:35 PM
MCR, I'm going to vomit now....:(

Am I the only sane Wisconsinite who has no closet/non closet allegiances to Rodentsota or Flat Land? :confused: It's Wisconsin or nothing. Afterall, when you've said "Wisconsin", you've said it all.

I thought you were all Wisconsin, yet you seem obsessed with a slogan for a St. Louis beer. :confused:

Slap Shot
01-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Given the winner of the series gets the MacNaughton there should probably be a 5th series thread.

Gurtholfin
01-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Given the winner of the series gets the MacNaughton there should probably be a 5th series thread.

JINX!

See other thread... :D

Innova
01-22-2010, 04:59 PM

No, no, no. I want the Vikings to beat the Saints. I think them being 0-5 in the Superbowl would be much more satisfying than losing in the NFC championship game.

Gurtholfin
01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
No, no, no. I want the Vikings to beat the Saints. I think them being 0-5 in the Superbowl would be much more satisfying than losing in the NFC championship game.

I believe that they are currently 0-3, but agree that the Brent-kings losing in the Super Bowl this time would make them 0-5. It would be great to see them fail on the biggest stage though.

The problem is that if they get to the SB, there's always a chance that something crazy could happen and they could pull it off. I just cannot take that risk. I hope they lose badly on Sunday.

Then again, they are the Vikings and usually find a way to screw it up. Gary Anderson = My all-time favorite kicker.

Innova
01-22-2010, 05:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions

The Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, and Minnesota Vikings each have lost a record four Super Bowls. Buffalo and Minnesota are both 04 in the Super Bowl.

Gurtholfin
01-22-2010, 05:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions

I really get tired of some of you and your facts. :D

So they have an even worse history than I thought. PERFECT!

Ferve could be part of another record. All time Super Bowl futility. I like it. Let's do that.

RedFreak
01-22-2010, 05:41 PM

Lose to the Jets! Wouldn't that be sweet?

RedFreak
01-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Then again, they are the Vikings and usually find a way to screw it up. Gary Anderson = My all-time favorite kicker.

We were at the Final 5 that year (it was at the Target Center) and getting all kinds of **** from the gopher fans. One of the guys in our group got up, looked the worst of the jerks right in the eye and said, "I've only got two words for you. Gary. Anderson."

It actually worked. They shut up.

Wisko McBadgerton
01-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Pardon me- I'm relatively new. I was just looking about for the UW vs. DU thread for the forthcoming contest, but can't seem to locate it.
Do I just start a new one then???

RedFreak
01-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Pardon me- I'm relatively new. I was just looking about for the UW vs. DU thread for the forthcoming contest, but can't seem to locate it.
Do I just start a new one then???

Go for it.

Red Till I'm Dead!
01-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Lose to the Jets! Wouldn't that be sweet?

That would be some nice Karma :D

badgerhawk
01-22-2010, 06:06 PM
That would be some nice Karma :D

I would like to see the Saints just blow their pants off. Then Drew Breese could say to Brent Farvrvrvre and the Vikings. I guess you got caught with your PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND.:D