All right fine, I'll start this - BU @ BC 1/22/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All right fine, I'll start this - BU @ BC 1/22/10

Let's try this again, this time indoors.

I have no idea what to expect with this game. It is a 7:30 TV game, correct?

Re: All right fine, I'll start this - BU @ BC 1/22/10

Cross and Wey out. BU wins easily.

See you all there.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Cross and Wey out. BU wins easily.

See you all there.
      Heard about Wey, what happened to Cross?

And quit yer sandbaggin!!!

Comment

I honestly have no predictions. It's a matter of whether Jekyll BU or Hyde BU shows up. This team is so baffling.
        "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

MCL was going to be looked at today. early report was 3-4 weeks. questionable hit by a mainer friday night.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hmm...indoor ice, I think BC might blow us out of the water. I don't think people can even bust out the 'we know we'll get a good effort because it's BU-BC' line because it was BU-BC in December and we laid down in the third for them then.
            I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

They took rr jeeeeerrrrrrbbbbssssss!

We've actually got a BU/BC doubleheader this week with Coakley/Brown as round 1.
              time to write new history

Comment

I don't have the warm and fuzzies about this one. I can see a payback for the Fenway game and a lackluster BU effort, so I'll go 4-1 BC followed by Parker benching half the team and Rhett the mascot.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Bumping this for Tony so he can delete his thread as this was started yesterday.

Comment

An uncanny lack of sizzle so far on this thread... only 9 posts between two threads!

Hard to belive when we are talking about the past 2 National Champs!

Comment

Bumping this for Tony so he can delete his thread as this was started yesterday.
                      Thanks

BC is back to playing its good hockey and BU is back to normal as well. Should be a resounding victory for the Eagles.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Thanks

BC is back to playing its good hockey and BU is back to normal as well. Should be a resounding victory for the Eagles.
                        Better.

I am planning on being there but an unexpected medical issue, not to mention the potential snow in the forecast, may keep me from attending. I hope not.

Comment

Better.

I am planning on being there but an unexpected medical issue, not to mention the potential snow in the forecast, may keep me from attending. I hope not.
                          on nesn.. no reason to go.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            on nesn.. no reason to go.
                            Hopefully they do this one in HD but I'm not too optimistic for that. Either way, sitting in front of a big tv is definitely better than paying for a game at Conte.
                            I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

These are the questions that appeared on Jeopardy last night. Scroll around and see if any are intriguing.

http://www.j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=3283
                              time to write new history

Comment

Working...
                              X