Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All right fine, I'll start this - BU @ BC 1/22/10

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
    Um, no. Gionta left as a Free Agent. Apparently he's such an awful and overrated player that the Canadiens saw fit to lavish a $20 Million contract on him.
    I was so happy Montreal gave him that contract. Nothing like smart cap spending.
    I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      Like I was saying... the newer posters here are awful.
      Really though... who is that guy?

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Um... I hate you bu fans more than anything else in this world. As long as you know your place and recognize your inferiority, I won't incite anything.

And I'm 100% serious.
      Here we go... I don't recognize my inferiority...

I missed the part of my education where I learned 3 was in fact more than 5.
      Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Um... I hate you bu fans more than anything else in this world. As long as you know your place and recognize your inferiority, I won't incite anything.

And I'm 100% serious.
        BC fans are the Curt Schilling of college hockey. They falsely believe that a few moments of athletic success years ago equals the ability to form an intelligent thought, and that people actually care what they have to say. Like Schilling, any memory or admiration of past athletic accomplishments is diminished every time they open their mouths, because what comes out is so utterly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
          I missed the part of my education where I learned 3 was in fact more than 5.
          If you want to talk numbers, we can discuss the relevance of #16 versus #342.
          Originally posted by ComoSeDiceHockey View Post
          BC fans are the Curt Schilling of college hockey. They falsely believe that a few moments of athletic success years ago equals the ability to form an intelligent thought, and that people actually care what they have to say.
          No, no, no... we believe that academic superiority equals the ability to form an intelligent thought. The athletic superiority is really just a bonus.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

For Carmine:

*****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/carmine.jpg******
            time to write new history

Comment

BC fans are the Curt Schilling of college hockey. They falsely believe that a few moments of athletic success years ago equals the ability to form an intelligent thought, and that people actually care what they have to say. Like Schilling, any memory or admiration of past athletic accomplishments is diminished every time they open their mouths, because what comes out is so utterly stupid.
              The irony of this post.

Anyway, remember that time BU had a football program and could actually talk about having a real athletics program? Soon enough BU hockey will be the only sport at the school, pretty embarassing.
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Let's hope this round goes better for BU and the boys have a better game plan than Chokely. Crushing BC tonight would make the Scott Brown nightmare a little more bearable this week.
                lil' rover?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I hope BC brought a bunch of wrapping paper to the rink tonight; they've been giving out gifts all night. It's thoroughly discouraging, but kudos to BU for rising well to the occasion tonight and at Fenway.

I would expect the same sort of result in the Beanpot Final, should BC and BU reach it. It just seems to be the karma where BU comes out strong and BC doesn't. In hindsight, it makes the first game of the year a real head-scratcher.
                  Chris V
                  Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Yea, things are looking good. BU 5 - 4. In your house.

Comment

• Re: All right fine, I'll start this - BU @ BC 1/22/10

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                      BU's current team is absolutely terrible. If they manage to beat us again; I will eat my hat.
                      Bon appetit, Nostradamus.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

I hope you're happy hockey east

Comment

Originally posted by btg1204 View Post
                          I hope you're happy hockey east
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                            Bon appetit, Nostradamus.
                            Priceless.

Comment

good game, BU.

my dvr cut out at 4-4 in the third, so i (un?)fortunately missed the GWG.
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                                I would expect the same sort of result in the Beanpot Final, should BC and BU reach it. It just seems to be the karma where BU comes out strong and BC doesn't. In hindsight, it makes the first game of the year a real head-scratcher.
                                heh. there is always something or other isnt there.

i thought millan had a great game despite giving up 4 goals (milner played real well, as well). most of the game i felt like sneep was a drunk driver taking a sobriety test - i was wondering when he was going to faceplant. that was the difference.
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X