PDA

View Full Version : Battle for the Alumni Cup: UMass v UML, 1/15 and 1/16

Pages : 1 [2]

bottomdweller
01-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm at the Hangar now. These wings aren't as great as they make them out to be.

They really are that great.

jjmc85
01-16-2010, 12:12 AM

You have lost all credibility with this statement.

UML
01-16-2010, 03:26 PM
The wings really are good. I have a few friends who go to Amherst and I was just trying to bash something everybody from Amherst loves and talks up.

Patman
01-16-2010, 03:46 PM

Excuse me sir, but I'm going to have to remove your taste buds, they are clearly defective. I miss Wings Over Storrs... the Hangar is unofficially Wings Over Amherst... its the only decent thing to come out of that sinkhole of higher ed. (Yes, there is one in DC, no it is not convenient.)

justinD
01-17-2010, 04:26 PM
*giggle*

bump

UMassFan
01-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Excuse me sir, but I'm going to have to remove your taste buds, they are clearly defective. I miss Wings Over Storrs... the Hangar is unofficially Wings Over Amherst... its the only decent thing to come out of that sinkhole of higher ed. (Yes, there is one in DC, no it is not convenient.)
The Hangar in DC went under recentely. It would have been tough for it to succeed in the location it was in. Catholic University is not quite the same as UMass or Penn State. Now the closest Wings to the DC area is either University Park, PA or Greenville or Fayetteville, NC.