X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: We Were Dead On Arrival

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
    Psht...I'll just get Labatt if you're not getting me Premo...
    You lose, in that case.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah well...unless anybody else is gonna be up here by Thursday morning...that's my cheap beer of choice...especially if I'm drinking 24 of em...

Comment

Figure I'll just get this out of the way now; **** Hockey!
        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
          Figure I'll just get this out of the way now; **** Hockey!
          Be a Wild fan, life is good right now as a Wild fan. We expected a Tech-esque season, but we have been treated with a UMD-esque season!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Huck Fockey

Just update to USCHO posters if you don't have me on Facebook or whatever...

We're trying to get a group of guys together to play hockey at Dodgeville tonight...meet around 9ish or if you're going to the god forsaken event that is labeled as "Michigan Tech Hockey Sh|tshow", just head to Dodgeville after the "game" is over...

Comment

Good game Tech, from what I heard of it, you deserve this win, the Mavs were making mistakes and you took advantage, now try and keep this going, do it again tomorrow

Comment

sweet!
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Yes a win!!

Jamie's postgame thoughts:
                  Team played 60 mins of hockey tonight, good job in all 3 zones
                  special teams were good, PK and PP
                  gained momentum by stopping MSU's early PP
                  Good job in our end
                  Gave a few odd man rushes in 2nd period
                  Adjusted to that well in the 3rd
                  Kept rolling 4 lines,
                  Likteig, Bunger, Pietla great on PK, let top lines rest
                  Pietla good on faceoffs, PK

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Be a Wild fan, life is good right now as a Wild fan. We expected a Tech-esque season, but we have been treated with a UMD-esque season!
                    Uh... 10 of 15 in the West = 1 of 10 in the WCHA?

Comment

What just happened?
                      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                        A lot of people who go see the women's games don't stay to watch the men's games, why they usually have the uncanny ability to choke away any lead they have to start the second half just before the game ends. This year's means team is very young anyways. But, no one cares about the men's team.
                        and you know this about MTU basketball how??

BB_DL, anytime you wanna put pictures of Tech's starting five up against GVSU's starting five, you just let me know. I'm sure Dude Love would be willing to serve as a neutral judge.

Also, there must be something wrong with the USCHO scoreboard page tonight. It has Tech winning tonight. Surely that can't be right.

Congrats Tech!
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          and you know this about MTU basketball how??
                          My boss is an area bouncyball coach and enthusiast, so naturally I have to listen to his bouncyball drivel.
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Not getting any Premo from me anymore. Only Wild fans get Premo delivery from now on. Maybe you can get beer from Detroit instead.
                            does that mean I get a case?

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                              does that mean I get a case?
                              Does this mean Ducati gets 2 cases? Just kidding, from what I hear, bb_dl isn't gonna be up here by Thursday morning...or at least that's what I heard...but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                                Does this mean Ducati gets 2 cases? Just kidding, from what I hear, bb_dl isn't gonna be up here by Thursday morning...or at least that's what I heard...but I could be wrong
                                Right. I'll be in town right around 11pm thursday night. Hopefully in time for wings at the DT.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X