UND @ MN: Jan 15-16: Overly Hostile vs Underachieving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
    There usually isn't much of a student section anyways.
    Is there a fanbase that doesn't think you suck?

Comment

• Re: UND @ MN: Jan 15-16: Overly Hostile vs Underachieving

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Canada

Sioux Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

As much as I'd like to predict the Sioux to sweep, I believe this will be a tough serires. No Genoway. Mariucci. The 4-0 Sioux victory in Grand Forks is a distant memory. It was a complete embarassment for the Gophers. If it happens in Minneapolis I will be shocked.
        A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
          As much as I'd like to predict the Sioux to sweep, I believe this will be a tough serires. No Genoway. Mariucci. The 4-0 Sioux victory in Grand Forks is a distant memory. It was a complete embarassment for the Gophers. If it happens in Minneapolis I will be shocked.
          It'll happen, the gophers will take a crap and will run away.

Sioux Sweep, maybe not a 4-0 win for the Sioux, but a couple closer games.
          THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
          1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
          1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
          University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
          University of Oregon Ducks Football
          San Francisco Giants
          Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked at all.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Sioux Sweep and end the misery that has been the Gopher season.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Even a split this weekend is a dagger.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Sioux Sweep and end the misery that has been the Gopher season.
                  I don't see it happening. I think the Gophers take at least one game.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I think Hakstool should use Chay for parts. Before anyone calls me a whatever, I'm almost positive Brady and Colby would be ok with that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                      I think Hakstool should use Chay for parts. Before anyone calls me a whatever, I'm almost positive Brady and Colby would be ok with that comment.
                      Did you ever tell Colby he should look into a face transplant? It would have been an excellent suggestion.

Sioux Sweep
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I can only hope the Gophers don't lose by double digits this weekend.

Sioux Sweep
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Did you ever tell Colby he should look into a face transplant? It would have been an excellent suggestion.

Sioux Sweep
                          Colby is cool. He looks scarier when he's taking a crap though. Inside joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                            Before anyone calls me a whatever
                            You're a whatever.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

“The building is going to be hopping” said Lucia, his voice sounding very excited for the first time in awhile.
                              It’s most likely the last crack at North Dakota at Mariucci for a decent handful of players on this team, that quite frankly, haven’t played well against for their entire careers.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                “The building is going to be hopping” said Lucia.
                                Of course it will be, Sioux fans travel well.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X