• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ MN: Jan 15-16: Overly Hostile vs Underachieving

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    08, yeah. Last season.
    I just noticed Dirty deleted his post.

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, we have no shortage of posts. No big surprize there.
      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        Well, we have no shortage of posts. No big surprize there.
        And there's a LOT of hockey related posts!!!!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I just noticed Dirty deleted his post.

lol, noticed it too. Was about to even say Tech did beat UND at the Great Lakes Invitational which was counted as a OOC game though.

But conference wise UND did not lose to Tech. So UND is still slightly better than MN in reasoning

Comment

I gave myself a massive concussion after watching that game in person, so I obviously forgot about it. Until the nightmares flooded back to me. Phuck you, Brent.

Sioux Sweep
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
              lol, noticed it too. Was about to even say Tech did beat UND at the Great Lakes Invitational which was counted as a OOC game though.

But conference wise UND did not lose to Tech. So UND is still slightly better than MN in reasoning
              A loss is a loss.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              I gave myself a massive concussion after watching that game in person, so I obviously forgot about it. Until the nightmares flooded back to me. Phuck you, Brent.

Sioux Sweep

I'd give myself a massive concussion too. Although last March I just drank that concussion away, after a lengthy rant and some tossing of inanimate objects, and a hug from melmac.

Comment

I'd give myself a massive concussion too. Although last March I just drank that concussion away, after a lengthy rant and some tossing of inanimate objects, and a hug from melmac.
                The first thing I did was laugh at the goal on a shot that Maurisak probably could've saved. The second thing I did was scream at the top of my lungs and probably loud enough for FSN mics to pick it up, "FIRST CONFERENCE WIN SINCE OCTOBER AND WE BEAT THE F(*@(*#ING GOPHERS!!!"

Comment

The first thing I did was laugh at the goal on a shot that FOXTON probably could've saved. The second thing I did was scream at the top of my lungs and probably loud enough for FSN mics to pick it up, "FIRST CONFERENCE WIN SINCE OCTOBER AND WE BEAT THE F(*@(*#ING GOPHERS!!!"
                  Fixed. And yeah, I'm sure the mics picked that up. And MEg gave you a glare of death, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Fixed. And yeah, I'm sure the mics picked that up. And MEg gave you a glare of death, if I'm not mistaken.
                    I probably deserved it, but after that season I'll be d@mned if that didn't feel like winning some kind of hardware.

Comment

I probably deserved it, but after that season I'll be d@mned if that didn't feel like winning some kind of hardware.
                      Well, yeah. We're the Gophers, dammit.

Time to end UND's streak against us. F Da Sue.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                        I am told about 75 dollars which I would pay in a second. The plan for Sat. is up in the air. It would be a blast to see all of you trolls at Sensors though.
                        If you pay $75 to go to either of these games, you are a fool. You could probably get a pair for less than that if you are willing to give the scalpers a hard time.

Of course, if it keeps Sioux fans out o the building....tickets will probably be going for $100 a piece

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                          If you pay $75 to go to either of these games, you are a fool. You could probably get a pair for less than that if you are willing to give the scalpers a hard time.

Of course, if it keeps Sioux fans out o the building....tickets will probably be going for $100 a piece
                          I think he means $75 for four tix, which is a steal. Especially for this game.

Comment

I think he means $75 for four tix, which is a steal. Especially for this game.
                            crypes in that case, how could you not go?

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              crypes in that case, how could you not go?
                              Disco.

Although I'd rather be with a bunch of friends in a hostile and abusive bar. Cheaper, and more atmosphere, which is kinda sad.

Comment

Jesus Christ Brent....I just noticed you have almost 70k posts.
                                I think there needs to be some sort of USCHO-wide intervention

Comment

Working...
                                X