Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Michigan at Michigan (Saturday night special)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Michigan at Michigan (Saturday night special)

2-1 Michigan in the 1st. Just remembered the game was on.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Re: Western Michigan at Michigan (Saturday night special)

End of the 1st, 2-1 Michigan

Western will have a power(less) play for the first 1:57 of the 2nd period after a Michigan guy gave a facewash late.

Michigan scored 26 seconds in and at about 4:00.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Thanks for the updates. Go Broncs.
      Anybody but Northern

Comment

1st period scoring
        Michigan- :26 Langlais (Hagelin, Lynch)
        Michigan- 3:44 Rust (Hagelin)
        Western Michigan- 6:03 Paeth (Roehl, Ludwig)

Michigan 10 shots, Western Michigan 4

Michigan 0-1 Powerplay, Western Michigan 0-3, 3rd PP ongoing.

Comment

2nd period underway.

Comment

Michigan kills the penalty.

18:03 (2nd)

Michigan 2
            Western Michigan 1

Comment

Michigan Power play

WMU- Witkowski for hooking.

17:23 (2nd)
              Michigan 2
              Western Michigan 1

Comment

Penalty over

15:10 (2nd)
                Michigan 2
                Western Michigan 1

Comment

Witkowski back into the box for holding. Moron.

13:55 (2nd)
                  Michigan 2
                  Western Michigan 1

Comment

Michigan powerplay goal

Treais (Lebler, Winnett)

12:31 (2nd)
                    Michigan 3
                    Western Michigan 1

Comment

Moffie gets 5 minutes for the old CFB. Little upset, punches the glass.

8:19 (2nd)
                      Michigan 3
                      Western Michigan 1

Comment

Michigan forgets they're on the kill and gets a too many men penalty served by Sparks.

5x3 for two minutes.

Comment

LMAO. Best chance so far was by Michigan coming in on Gill and some scruffing after the whistle. Jesus, these guys suck. Goal/no goal for Michigan is under review.

Comment

Wilkins can't tell if it's a goal, so he calls Hall in. This is a gong show.

Comment

No goal, since the puck was under Gill's glove and no one could see anything. Thanks for taking ten minutes at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X