2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Wow. Two more pages on here since my last post this morning. At least this thread is active again

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      than*
      In the event you have nothing of relevance to say just pick out a spelling error. Thanks for the contribution TonytheTool
      Last edited by jcarter7669; 02-11-2010, 06:35 AM.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

You are so obviously an alias it's ridiculous.
        I don't have any other aliases on this board. I am not Jcarter, Grant, etc..

So I tell you what. Let's put that BC arrogance and education to the test. I will put up $1000 against your $1000 (a small enough amount that it shouldn't hurt you) if this is an alias you get to keep my $1000. If it is NOT (meaning me) an alias you donate to the charity of my choice. It will be fully tax deductible to you if that matters.

BTW the IP address on this posting is Bangkok. The IP address posting tonight will be Beijing and the postings last week were from Perth (That's in Australia so you don't have to get a map to look it up).

Straightforward and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
          too*

Oh kdaddy aka jcarter aka grantfan aka adidasjerry, you make this board so much more interesting.
          Same offer to you. I have several good charities that can use the help. So let's hear it, you guy accepting this? You are so sure so it is an easy win for you.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
            Wow. Two more pages on here since my last post this morning. At least this thread is active again
            Yeah, maybe we will get back to hockey soon. So I extend my apologies to the UVM fans on this board but look at the bright side. IF the arrogant boys take me up on the offer at least some local charities will get some funding.

Comment

I have $2.53 to my name, but I'll gladly make a $2 bet with you. . Hey, props to you for following the team from China if you really aren't jcarter/grantfan/adidasjerry.
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                I have $2.53 to my name, but I'll gladly make a $2 bet with you. . Hey, props to you for following the team from China if you really aren't jcarter/grantfan/adidasjerry.
                I will leave the standing proposition open. I have no other alias on this board. At least you replied to the offer so I give you credit for that, you would have lost this one. Let's see what Tony does. If he is SO sure then this is a no brainer the easiest $1000 he will make.

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
                  BTW the IP address on this posting is Bangkok. The IP address posting tonight will be Beijing and the postings last week were from Perth (That's in Australia so you don't have to get a map to look it up)
                  What in the world makes you think I have $1,000??

In any case, you showing us your IPs won't tell us anything. If you are an alias (personally I think jcarter/adidasjerry/grantfan are a bit more obvious, but you're still a possibility [shrug]) you would obviously just be using a proxy. I could make my posts look like they're from wherever I want if I just use the right proxy.

Even aside from that major problem, how would we see jcarter's/adidasjerry's/grantfan's IP address? Unless you are able to provide them for us? Because you can log into their names using different proxies?
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

What in the world makes you think I have $1,000??

In any case, you showing us your IPs won't tell us anything. If you are an alias (personally I think jcarter/adidasjerry/grantfan are a bit more obvious, but you're still a possibility [shrug]) you would obviously just be using a proxy. I could make my posts look like they're from wherever I want if I just use the right proxy.

Even aside from that major problem, how would we see jcarter's/adidasjerry's/grantfan's IP address? Unless you are able to provide them for us? Because you can log into their names using different proxies?

The IP was just an example but you are SO sure I am Jcarter so you don't need $1000, you will get my $1000. Also, you guy's can't put together $1000 ***? If you are gonna talk smack like that in the real world you better be able to back it up.

I don't know JCarter, never met him, no idea who he is. Oh and I can get my lawyer to figure out a verified way to deal with this. Once again if you are going to make accusations back them up. I am going to leave the challenge open. If you are going to talk, back it up with cash for charity.

Comment

This thread reminds me of Christmas.
                      Red and green.

VT fans are
                      BC fans are
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

The IP was just an example but you are SO sure I am Jcarter so you don't need $1000, you will get my $1000. Also, you guy's can't put together $1000 ***? If you are gonna talk smack like that in the real world you better be able to back it up.

I don't know JCarter, never met him, no idea who he is. Oh and I can get my lawyer to figure out a verified way to deal with this. Once again if you are going to make accusations back them up. I am going to leave the challenge open. If you are going to talk, back it up with cash for charity.
                        This might very well be the most toolish post I've ever seen on this forum... hahahahahaha

You're an alias. Let's just leave it at that.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

This might very well be the most toolish post I've ever seen on this forum... hahahahahaha

You're an alias. Let's just leave it at that.
                          Nope Tony. I am going to leave it with at least BCWH was smart enough to admit that I am not using another alias. So I am gonna call you out right here either you accept the bet and donation to charity or you are officially my *****. All your talk and you can't even scrape together a measly 1k for something of which you are so sure? So *****..what's it gonna be 1k for charity to help those less fortunate or run home with your tail between your legs?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            This thread reminds me of Christmas.
                            Red and green.

VT fans are
                            BC fans are
                            As it turns out BC fans are also dirt poor... for all that talk of great education you would think they could get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                              is this picture from yesterday's practice?

*****http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmmail/apr2008/5/0/37C30B66-D1B7-C600-8A592CDB8C315F47.jpg******
                              Awesome!
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

As it turns out BC fans are also dirt poor... for all that talk of great education you would think they could get a job.
                                lol you do realize we are students right? I have a job, but it's scooping ice cream. If I had a UVM degree in Dairy Sciences I'm sure I'd be promoted to manager, but it's just not happening right now
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X