X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team Part II

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Team USA. Great hockey players. Not so great choir. But hey, I don't blame them, I'd do the same thing.
    True dat!
    Ok, it's officially closed, other than Schroeder I hate you all.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
      You left out Montreal on the not classy list.
      Q.F.T.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        True dat!
        Ok, it's officially closed, other than Schroeder I hate you all.
        Well I never...
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Team USA. Great hockey players. Not so great choir. But hey, I don't blame them, I'd do the same thing.
          Yeah, but it was sung from the heart!

Starman was talking about kids all around the US wanting to be hockey players after watching this. Question is - how many kids were actually able to watch it?

I'm betting the NHL Network isn't in the majority of homes in the US, which is sad.
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Well I never...
            Da players.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Well... TSN just reminded us why they're hockey players and not singers.Women...
              They are better singers than the 2004 team, though not by much.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                The University of Minnesota is getting a good one next year...think he's already convinced Shroeder to stay another year?

Yep.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Some of the US boys will even be able to have a beer tonight -- legally!
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post

Starman was talking about kids all around the US wanting to be hockey players after watching this. Question is - how many kids were actually able to watch it?

I'm betting the NHL Network isn't in the majority of homes in the US, which is sad.
                    I said the same thing and~ It was 10:45 here as in PM. My kid is a huge fan but the bus comes at 6:30 AM. He missed the last 1/2 of the game.

Comment

Hehe, he said something about that earlier--in that kids watching at home should be inspired to play for their team, etc... My wife turned and said, "only kids who have parents that pay for expensive cable [or dish] packages!"

It is sad, but very true. It really is too bad this couldn't reach more homes in Minnesota and Boston let alone the rest of the nation.
                      Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                      Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Amen to singing from the heart. Like I said earlier, I'd do the same.

As for kids being able to watch, I'd say even if it were on a network, that it'd be pre-empted by basketball. However, NHL Network is only on sports packages where extra must be paid here. Same with TSN in some markets.

Comment

Originally posted by redheadzeb View Post
                          Hehe, he said something about that earlier--in that kids watching at home should be inspired to play for their team, etc... My wife turned and said, "only kids who have parents that pay for expensive cable [or dish] packages!"

It is sad, but very true. It really is too bad this couldn't reach more homes in Minnesota and Boston let alone the rest of the nation.
                          or parents that don't care if their kids are sleep deprived....

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            I said the same thing and~ It was 10:45 here as in PM. My kid is a huge fan but the bus comes at 6:30 AM. He missed the last 1/2 of the game.
                            i made the boys go up after the end of the 3rd... but went and told them after they won.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

To win gold is one thing.

To win it in Canada's house is totally amazing.

Well Done, USA

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                or parents that don't care if their kids are sleep deprived....
                                That, too
                                Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                                Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Working...
                                X