Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday 1/3/10 Scores - Who needs stinkin' football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sunday 1/3/10 Scores - Who needs stinkin' football!!

GREAT LAKERS WIN 3-1!!!
    2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
    2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
    2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by neumyer View Post
      Sullivan scores for Midd at 3:31 of the third and makes it 4-2 Midd over USM. Assists to Drolet and Dubuc.
      This fourth goal was changed to Drolet from Sullivan and Dubuc.
      Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Listening to Rob and Solly makes me so eager to get back in the booth!

Great job by them and great job by the Lakers.
        WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Yikes...overconfidence much?

Remember Elmira is the only team to beat Oswego this season...the same Oswego team that beat Plattsburgh
          You honestly think that if Elmira plays they way they did tonight they can beat Plattsburgh?

No question, at this point Oswego has done nothing for me to downplay their number one ranking, but I thought Elmira should have given them a bit more of a scare. Tuttle stood on his head (apparently) the entire game, and especially in the third. If it wasn't for him, who knows how many Oswego would have scored

Comment

Fox gets MVP
            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Final from Midd, 5-2 Middlebury over USM.
              Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
                You honestly think that if Elmira plays they way they did tonight they can beat Plattsburgh?

No question, at this point Oswego has done nothing for me to downplay their number one ranking, but I thought Elmira should have given them a bit more of a scare. Tuttle stood on his head (apparently) the entire game, and especially in the third. If it wasn't for him, who knows how many Oswego would have scored
                Before this runs into an argument, were you at the game? Not that I was...but going just by radio play by play is tough...at least in my opinion.

Comment

Dave,

didn't realize you moved from Arizona? When did that happen and if you don't mind me asking...why?
                  My Daughter in Law is a Corpsman in the Navy she is based at Camp Lejeune.
                  She will be deployed soon. Son (former Navy) is working and going to school so if I did not come Son would have to quit either Work or School Because there wouldn't have a babysitter for Granddaughter. So grandpa to the rescue

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                  A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                  Arizona State Class of 1974
                  ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

but I thought Elmira should have given them a bit more of a scare. Tuttle stood on his head (apparently) the entire game, and especially in the third. If it wasn't for him, who knows how many Oswego would have scored
                    I agree 110%
                    Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                    Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                    Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Elmira has done well against Plattsburgh recently on their home ice and they are going to be fired up coming back home after their winning streak got ended.

Should be a great game. I think Adrian and Elmira will be playing with a chip on their shoulders
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

I agree completely. And I don't like to go off of radio play-by-play. I was just going off the fact that he had mentioned this wasn't one of Elmira's best efforts. It sounded like Oswego controlled play, but yes, I could be wrong.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. It should be a great game, and I sure hope so, on both sides, because I don't want any excuses

Comment

Elmira has done well against Plattsburgh recently on their home ice and they are going to be fired up coming back home after their winning streak got ended.

Should be a great game. I think Adrian and Elmira will be playing with a chip on their shoulders
                          THAT they will
                          Larry Normandin
                          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I agree completely. And I don't like to go off of radio play-by-play. I was just going off the fact that he had mentioned this wasn't one of Elmira's best efforts. It sounded like Oswego controlled play, but yes, I could be wrong.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. It should be a great game, and I sure hope so, on both sides, because I don't want any excuses
                            Going to be making either of the games?
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

I listened in because I was too lazy to get up and go to the game. The play by play guy for wnyo did a fantastic job, best I have listened to for them....Sounds like Tuttle played out of his mind. Listening in it seemed as though Oswego controlled play for the majority of the game. Wish I could have seen a couple of the saves. Lets hope Oswego can continue this going into Friday.....
                              Prez-understand your dilemma. I spent a small amount of time in college, and while I did I was at Cortland. I roomed with Trevor Bauer for a year, his senior year. Cortland had a great season that year, and ended up playing Oswego in the SUNYAC semi's. This was when they had that 2 game plus mini game format. I can't remember if it was a mini-game or just game 2, but it went to sudden death at Romney. Oswego scores to win it, and I was ecstatic. Always followed the team my whole life. But Trevor was on the ice for that last goal, and watching him after it was over was tough. I felt bad. His career was over on that goal. tough to watch.

Comment

Elmira has done well against Plattsburgh FOREVER on their home ice The recent 0 for 3 is bad enough, but nothing was more frustrating to Plattsburgh fans than the days when the teams met twice a season and the Cardinals ALWAYS lost at the Domes (well, 9 straight seasons, to be precise). Should be a fun one, in any case...it'll be interesting to see how Plattsburgh performs in their rematch with Norwich - could be as good a barometer as any.
                                Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                                A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                                A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                                A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                                Some National Championships:
                                Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                                Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Working...
                                X