Who replaced Selleck on the top line?
    Mather

http://www.collegehockeystats.net/09...s/mctcosw1.j02
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Elmira vs Oswego

Originally posted by Elmira_College-Fan View Post
      Is there gonna be a live web of the game tonight?
      No...there will be audio at www.wnyo.org
      GO LAKERS!!!
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

WNYO will have both games today. Tyler Atkinson and Joe Crahan will have the call for Conn College vs MSOE and it will once again be Rob Lippolis and Mat Sollomon for the Oswego vs Elmira game. You can listen at http://www.wnyo.org

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          De Ja Vu. 2nd year in a row that Mather has replaced the top scorer on the top scoring line in the Pathfinder.

Also, to illustrate how much different the Laker offense is this year, compare last years individual stats to this year. Selleck, Fox, and Laganiere have already outscored everyone on the team from last year. Ridiculous.
          Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
          08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
          2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

At first we thought this was a 4:00pm game and were planning on attending. However, since it's a 7:00pm start, weather not the best, and having to be at work early in the morning, we are going to have to pass this one
            I will be listening though. I sure hope EC stays out of the penalty box, Oswego will make them pay for it if they don't.

Let's Go EC!!!
            Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
            Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
            Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Originally posted by jconnor View Post
              At first we thought this was a 4:00pm game and were planning on attending. However, since it's a 7:00pm start, weather not the best, and having to be at work early in the morning, we are going to have to pass this one
              I will be listening though. I sure hope EC stays out of the penalty box, Oswego will make them pay for it if they don't.

Let's Go EC!!!
              Yea. What is Oswego playing at having a 7:00pm start on a Sunday?
              Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
              08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
              2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
                Yea. What is Oswego playing at having a 7:00pm start on a Sunday?
                Andrew..

Did you forget who runs our athletic department?
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by jconnor View Post

Let's Go EC!!!
                  Same here just got done looking at the weather.com and dont look good for up there. Will sit at home and listen tonight lets go EC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  2006 ECAC WEST CHAMPS ELMIRA COLLEGE

Here We Go EC!!

In the Eagles Nest at the Domes

2009 D3 College Hockey Pool Champ

Comment

Bah, its just a little weather. I made a 90 mile trip up yesterday for the Oswego game, and had no trouble with the weather at all. Just goes to show Oswego fans are more hardcore than Elmira fans I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by osuhockeyfan View Post
                      Bah, its just a little weather. I made a 90 mile trip up yesterday for the Oswego game, and had no trouble with the weather at all. Just goes to show Oswego fans are more hardcore than Elmira fans I guess.
                      There wasn't a Nor'Easter yesteday either genius.

I've had my fair share of rough trips traveling to sporting events, concerts, etc and it is NOT fun when you have to worry about the roads on top of everything else. Some people would rather not worry about risking an accident for a D-III hockey game. There are more important things in the world.

Sometimes its not so much you, but the other idiots on the road driving like it's 70 degrees and sunny with not a drop of snow on the road.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
                        Let's hope we see KGT...

Let's hope we see Selleck...

Let's hope we see Musselwhite skate really, really fast...
                        Why? Beckwith has more then proved he can be the starting goaltender. The last time they played Elmira he saw over 40 shots and still kept the team but got no help from the offense. I don't think KGT has recently seen that many. Be that as it may, I bet there are a lot of coaches who would love to have the problem of which tender to start because they both are playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          There wasn't a Nor'Easter yesteday either genius.

I've had my fair share of rough trips traveling to sporting events, concerts, etc and it is NOT fun when you have to worry about the roads on top of everything else. Some people would rather not worry about risking an accident for a D-III hockey game. There are more important things in the world.

Sometimes its not so much you, but the other idiots on the road driving like it's 70 degrees and sunny with not a drop of snow on the road.
                          Actually most accident occur from the idiots driving 35 with no flashers on...
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by mdmadison View Post
                            Why? Beckwith has more then proved he can be the starting goaltender. The last time they played Elmira he saw over 40 shots and still kept the team but got no help from the offense. I don't think KGT has recently seen that many. Be that as it may, I bet there are a lot of coaches who would love to have the problem of which tender to start because they both are playing well.
                            Absolutely...I think both are perfectly capable, I just happen to favor KGT a little more. He looks more comfortable and seems to control the rebounds a little better than Beckwith. He also seems to play with more emotion, which I think a team that can easily get complacent can feed off of.
                            Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                            2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by osuhockeyfan View Post
                              I learned to drive during the winter, I was living just off the snow belt in Ontario, I'm not afraid to drive in the snow, it's the other Morons on the road I'm afraid of, that and having to get up in the morning to drive a school bus.
                              Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                              Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                              Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

I am up here. Both EC and Oswego looked a little sluggish yesterday, but should be ready tonight. It is still snowing. I was gonna come home last night and commute, but stayed at the Econo Lodge with the team. The consolation game warmups are getting ready to start. Hope to see some other EC fans here.

Comment

Working...
                                X