Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scores, Rants, and Taunts of 01/02/2010 -- Another Rocky Night night @ Drake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scores, Rants, and Taunts of 01/02/2010 -- Another Rocky Night night @ Drake?

Tournament finals and lots of important interconference games. Can Lebanon Valley beat Wesleyan? Will the Vorse be with Fitchburg against Amherst? Will Norwich have a bear of a time in it's championship game? And will the Bulldogs pay the Piper once again?

The worst is yet to come! Tune in today - same puck time, same puck channel!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: The Scores, Rants, and Taunts of 01/02/2010 -- Another Rocky Night night @ Drake?

Not sure if this has been made mention yet but WNYO 88.9 will have coverage of ALL FOUR games of the Pathfinder Bank Oswego Holiday Classic today and tomorrow.

www.wnyo.org

for the action starting at 4pm with the Elmira/MSOE game and then followed by the Oswego/Conn College game at 7pm.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: The Scores, Rants, and Taunts of 01/02/2010 -- Another Rocky Night night @ Drake?

The Vorse won't be with Fitchburg today as Bobby Leiser got the start.

Video link for the Fitchburg/Amherst game here.

Comment

worst announcer ever

Comment

3rd place game NEC v. Curry coming up at 4.

Pre-game is on the air.
          You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
          http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            Not sure if this has been made mention yet but WNYO 88.9 will have coverage of ALL FOUR games of the Pathfinder Bank Oswego Holiday Classic today and tomorrow.

www.wnyo.org

for the action starting at 4pm with the Elmira/MSOE game and then followed by the Oswego/Conn College game at 7pm.

Just getting music right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
              Just getting music right now?
              Me too...Looks like WNYO has dropped the ball once again.

I was just making mention of it because it was advertised on the Oswego athletics page that all four games were going to be broadcasted. I was surprised to see it there considering how the season's broadcast have gone this year and I guess shame on me for getting my hopes up.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

http://www.sidearmstats.com/oswego/mhockey/

Comment

Fyi -- adrian/hamline game begins at 4 today, not at 715 as was/is being reported in some places
                  “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                  19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                    That's how I'm following it as well.

I'll take what I can get...just disappointed that it was advertised they were going to have all the games and then this happens.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

I'd wonder if they are doing it but having problems due to lack of student help...oh well...live stats it is I guess

Comment

Colin Hoey makes it 1-0 EC at 6:34 of the first...and then MSOE answers right back 15 seconds later to tie the game at 1.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

I'll take what I can get...just disappointed that it was advertised they were going to have all the games and then this happens.
                          I wonder if the fact that campus is basically shut down has something to do with it. If I recall, didn't Ryan Maloney have trouble getting into the studio last year to broadcast?

Comment

Is this supposed to update automatically?
                            Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                            Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                            Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                              I wonder if the fact that campus is basically shut down has something to do with it. If I recall, didn't Ryan Maloney have trouble getting into the studio last year to broadcast?
                              Might be part of it. I dont know...

Elmira's Rich Schrank still out of the lineup with injury for the Soaring Eagles...boy it'd be nice to have him back for the Plattsbugh game next weekend.

Collegehcky2, you coming to the EC game saturday?
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X