Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Brutlag on rt wing?
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Brutlag on rt wing?
      He seems to like playing up front (sometimes getting himself stuck too far forward), even when he's back on D. With Bergin back in the defensive lineup, and D'Amigo resting, Brutlag seems like a good fit to be bumped up to forward.

He'll have two defensemen out to back him up while he's playing up front, and can possibly give a little help back on defense, if needed. Sounds reasonable to me. Hopefully it works.

Comment

Originally posted by BLamb View Post
        Looks like Jensen got re-drafted by the Sharks!

Also surprised by the "Brut playing offense" thing.
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

This is awesome. I love this lineup. Good offensive balance on the blue line and Jensen definitely deserves some playing time. I can't wait to see what Brutlag can do as a defensive forward.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLamb View Post
            That fourth line is going to be a mayhem line. I dig it.
            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Certainly an interesting lineup, especially Brutlag up front and the 18-21-17 line. Brutlag did start as a forward at AHA, and Smith can clear some bodies out of the way for his linemates.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I have been wanting to see what Brutlag can do up front for a while now. Granted I usually only saw it on some rare power plays last year when Bryan would play up and Chase would snipe in the back, or when he'd go up to play the puck and Coach would be yelling at him to stay home. Hopefully this doesn't mean he's going to start playing D again. I think he would make a great 3rd sniper, while the other two forwards battle in "the office". Plus, he usually did pretty well in the corners when he went up there.

When Tyler Helfrich was out, who did Chase usually line with? Was it something similar to what we are seeing here?

This also makes me wonder if we're going to see what we saw when we played Union the 3rd time: an insane number of line mix-ups.

Comment

Did I mention I love this lineup? Because I do. A lot.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  When Tyler Helfrich was out, who did Chase usually line with? Was it something similar to what we are seeing here?
                  Cullen and Halpern were the usuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Did I mention I love this lineup? Because I do. A lot.
                    Check post 79.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Check post 79.
                      I love this lineup.

Comment

I love this lineup.
                        Do you mean that we might actually win a game for which I have started the game thread? I can't believe you love it that much.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised Appert switched most of the lines around again. He must still be looking for some good possible combinations.
                          Let's hope the boys can put it together and come out with a big win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Do you mean that we might actually win a game for which I have started the game thread? I can't believe you love it that much.
                            Ralph, you want to know what I think of thread starting as a bellwether?

Comment

Ralph, you want to know what I think of thread starting as a bellwether?
                              No.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Putting Brutlag up front gives a spot to Jensen which I think is good. We need size in the D. Sorry to see Halpern go out he has been working hard and has great speed. Not sure about the line switch again. I like Helfrich with Polacek but maybe because Polacek seems to do well with whomever he is playing with they are spreading the wealth! Go Red.

Comment

Working...
                                X