Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    We'll make sure to make it to the Carpet on Saturday night.
    Awww.......

The last time I was there (maybe 2 years ago? 3?) They had Labatt Tall Cans for $3. On a Saturday night.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Awww.......

The last time I was there (maybe 2 years ago? 3?) They had Labatt Tall Cans for $3. On a Saturday night.
      Last time I was there one of my friends got thrown out the door by security. We didn't see why, security wouldn't tell us, and he couldn't remember.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Last time I was there one of my friends got thrown out the door by security. We didn't see why, security wouldn't tell us, and he couldn't remember.
        Red Carpet security being dooshes? Surely you jest.

Although one time they thought our little stunt was funny:

a buddy sat by the main door. People would go outside to smoke, and had full fresh drinks. Buddy told them they couldn't bring their drinks outside (well, he only told the really drunk ones this, and you'll see why). They'd set their fresh drinks down on our table, and we'd drink them. They'd come back in and forget they had a drink.

Edit: same buddy.

Guy was trying to start stuff with another friend due to an earlier softball game. Buddy, wearing a "salmon" I mean pink, polo shirt said, "Take it easy....it's softball!" Ahole said, and I quote, "I'll take it easy...ON YOUR FACE!!!"

We couldn't stop laughing at him.
        Last edited by The Rube; 01-05-2010, 10:55 PM.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

DormRat needs to come out of retirement for this series.

As for me, I'll be up Saturday only.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

Reminder, Sat's game is at 5pm, for whatever reason.

I hope that's wrong.

Comment

Are most Tech fans going to only be there Saturday? I'm going to feel lonely on Friday night lol
              Application for Admission to the WCHA:
              http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
              Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
              Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
              Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
              All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

I hope that's wrong.
                Yeah, you mentioned that. I have a Saturday morning commitment, so I'll come up after that and get some of that Val's for early dinner.

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                Are most Tech fans going to only be there Saturday? I'm going to feel lonely on Friday night lol
                Wear an Arctic Cat jacket to the bar and you'll attract plenty of attention on Friday night.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

I hope that's wrong.
                  More time at the Carpet!!!!!

You staying in this ****show in the making at the Motel 6?
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Wear an Arctic Cat jacket to the bar and you'll attract plenty of attention on Friday night.
                    I don't have one. I don't think I even know anyone else that has one. Although I do have like 1,200 Facebook friends and I'm sure one of them has one somewhere

I don't need to attract any attention to myself. Although I wouldn't mind having some Tech gear to wear

Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)

Comment

You don't care about drawing attention to yourself, but you have 1,200 facebook friends?
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

More time at the Carpet!!!!!

You staying in this ****show in the making at the Motel 6?
                        Hadn't planned on it... I'm keeping Sunday open though.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          You don't care about drawing attention to yourself, but you have 1,200 facebook friends?
                          Truth.

On the phone with the Midget now, finalizing travelling plans.

Comment

Truth.

On the phone with the Midget now, finalizing travelling plans.
                            She's still up? It's way past her bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Hey I get plenty of attention on here with all you haters responding to everything I say

If you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore, I'll try to not cry too hard

Fighting Sioux
                              Michigan Tech Huskies

(See what I did there?)

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                                She's still up? It's way past her bedtime.
                                Apparently this is important to her. She actually called me.

Comment

Working...
                                X